Not exactly new but...

CrimsonKairos

Hi All,

It has been a loooong time since I posted here. I've missed those of you who I grew to call my friends while I was an active poster here.

For those I don't know (and vice versa), glad you're here, especially the new Mods I may not know. Being a Moderator is a tough job, but some user's gotta' do it. :)

Update for my old friends here: You all probably remember me saying at one point in the recent-ish past that I was married in 2008. Well, now my wife and I have a 4 year old daughter and 18 month old son (names withheld on this public forum, child predators and all that stalker jazz that unfortunately happens all too often in our world today).

Speaking of ne'er-do-wells / stalkers / predators, et al: I finished film school at BYU. My wife and I produced, I wrote/directed/editied a feature-length web series called, "Think Outside The Blog." It's about victims of human trafficking, what a person is willing to do to help those victims who escape, and what laws might be altered to help make a dent in prostitution which is almost invariably associated with involuntary sexual slavery, coercion, intimidation, a no-other-options-left attitude, etc.

It would probably be rated TV-PG if on a network due to the adult themes, though there's no nudity, harsh violence, etc. You can watch it here for free, all 20 webisodes: Think Outside The Blog on Vimeo

My next project coming up, a documentary I shot in 2011 and am only now able to edit due to previous business partners that I've since bought out and now own all the rights to my baby, preview it here: Mom, I'm Dating a Mormon

It feels good to be back on the site formerly known as LDSTalk. I'll pop back in as often as life and family/work commitments allow. Missed you guys! :)

Edited by CrimsonKairos

Welcome back and nice to meet you! My sisters' business was just part of a large effort to raise money to buy a safe house in Manila for girls escaping sex slavery. Hearing about my one sister's travels and the women she meets and all of the people involved in fighting trafficking is both horrifying and inspiring. So much bad and good in the world.

Soooo CK my friend. You going to post and then not come back for 3-4 years again? :)

Good to see you back. How's that little one of yours? Got to be getting big now.

Edited by pam

Those kinds of stimulating threads have been absent for many years.

Yup, we'ins on this here board ain't got nuttin entelliment to say to make things up in here esxcitin.

I's hopes you can figger out how to put sumting esxcitin back to all ya'lls conversashun. :D