Candy From Easter

Dr T

I'm not usually a big candy eater-(I'd rather eat real food) but this Easter, I had two great candies. I had a Hershey's Kisses with coconut inside and Jolly Rancher Jelly Beans. They are great! If you like that kind of thing, you might just love those!

Thanks for the pull back down to reality, SF! Actually, I'm sitting at my desk eating a ham sandwich, brussels sprouts, and an apple. So really I'm just dreaming about chocolate. :D

LOL No Problem. :D

Someone once told me that if you just smell chocolate it's as if you just ate it if you really think hard.... sounds dangerous to me! :D

Someone once told me that if you just smell chocolate it's as if you just ate it if you really think hard.... sounds dangerous to me! :D

Works for me sometimes.. But then again it depends on the chocolate and it only lasts a little while so I do end up eating it a few mins later :blush:

He too Pale. I can't stand the black ones. My best friend growing up used to get Zouts from Holland. They are the grossest black licorice "candy" (if you could call it that) in the world. When I eat jelly beans, I like Jelly Belly Jelly Beans the best.

He too Pale. I can't stand the black ones. My best friend growing up used to get Zouts from Holland. They are the grossest black licorice "candy" (if you could call it that) in the world. When I eat jelly beans, I like Jelly Belly Jelly Beans the best.

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............ :clap::animatedthumbsup:

I'll take all the black jelly beans - I like 'em!

I like the lindt lindor truffles best. And toblerone - white or milk chocolate, but not the dark.

We ended up with some kind of really nasty twizzlers easter candy. our kids usually like twizzlers, but these were pastel colors and they tasted awful and were the wrong kind of chewy.

The best jelly beans in the world are of course Jelly Bellys--nothing else compares. I recently discovered Sharffenberger chocolate, I especially like the dark chocolate with cocoa nibs. Must be eaten slowly, allow chocolate to melt, study the flavors. Ok, lindt is always good. Another favorite of mine is Rittersport, dark chocolate with marzipan. I prefer dark chocolate, and made the mistake of telling one of my daughters that milk chocolate is for babies. She was quite insulted, so I'm trying to be less judgmental when it comes to candy.

And licorice? I guess real licorice is always black--that's an argument I've lost before. We only like red vines--twizzlers are just weird. My sister's family is backwards--they only like twizzlers and turn away the tasty red vines. This is a topic I can sink my teeth into. :D

My finace :wub: is a chocoholic. For her birthday I took her out to a local hotel for a buffet they call "Death by Chocolate". She was in heaven. :bouncing: I myself, am not a big chocolate person. I'll eat it, but it's not a must for me. Since that day she has sworn off chocolate until our wedding in July. She gives herself 2 day off a week, Sunday, but otherwise no chocolate.

PS - We're having a chocolate fountain at our wedding, those are fun.

I'll take all the black jelly beans - I like 'em!

I like the lindt lindor truffles best. And toblerone - white or milk chocolate, but not the dark.

We ended up with some kind of really nasty twizzlers easter candy. our kids usually like twizzlers, but these were pastel colors and they tasted awful and were the wrong kind of chewy.

I finally have someone I can send all Black Jelly Beans to.......... :D