Let Heat Things Up!

Winnie G

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She just may end with her own show.

The ratings went up when she joined the team of the View.

I used to like Rosie. She went from the "Queen of Nice" to the "Queen of Mean"

I read the contract dispute was about her behavior. Meaning they wanted her to clean up her mouth and back things up with facts and she refused to do so. There was also a long running rumor that Walters wanted Rosie gone. The first part of the story talks about the contract but the second part talks about "differences in content" or something like that.

I read the contract dispute was about her behavior. Meaning they wanted her to clean up her mouth and back things up with facts and she refused to do so. There was also a long running rumor that Walters wanted Rosie gone. The first part of the story talks about the contract but the second part talks about "differences in content" or something like that.

On the news it showed her making fun of Donald Trump. She took her hair and made it look like a comb over and started to talk like Donald. It showed him calling Rosie an Idiot or something. It went on to say that Walters and Trump are friends and she wanted Rosie gone. On the show Walters did say she was 'sad' to see Rosie leave.

You know bad publicity sometimes works in their favor. ;) Bad publicity is better than NO Publicity.

I think it is wonderful that we have people like Rosie to make us think and talk whether we agree or not. Being drawn out of complacency letting others in the world decide for us what’s best for us.

I love the remake she made about how we need to watch media news from out side the US to get the whole picture. I been saying that on this board for years.

I have been lucky to live on the out side looking in on the country of my birth.

I have all the US channels CTV Global BBC CBC and so on.

I think if more of us did that we would take more interest in our government and what is going on in the world.

If it takes someone like Rosie to make people talk and seek the truth then I say Rock on Peace Out :hippie:

Apparently ABC wasn't happy with her antics bc she's off the show!

That is my opinion. She blamed it on failure to negotiate a contract, that ABC wanted her for longer than she would commit to, but I don't think that's it.

She is insane! I used to like her a LOT when she had her own show. She did a lot of good things and helped so many people. She was actually nice and pleasant. Now she's turned 'shock jock' and is like nails on a chalk board for me. I hope she'll just disappear out of the spotlight.

She's an idiot. Period. She has been seduced into thinking that because she was once part of the "Oprafication" of this country, and therefore had a bunch of housewives that liked her that her extreme views would be welcomed on this piece of garbage show.

I believe she is a truly unhappy person, caused mainly by her lifestyle choices, and her only way of assuaging her guilt and proving that she is of worth is by yapping about how Bush lied and soldiers died, that he planned 9/11, that gays are completely discriminated against, that the earth is warming because of Bush, etc., etc., etc.

She's an idiot. But then again, so are 99% of those in the "entertainment" industry. My dad put it best: these people are basically paid to read someone else's ideas/thoughts, or sing them, and because we appreciate that talent, they believe that we want to know what they think of other things.

As Laura Ingraham said in her best seller: "Shut up and Sing!" (or Act!)

• 5 weeks later...

Rosie Won't Be Back on 'The View'

May 25, 3:09 PM EST

The Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Rosie O'Donnell has fought her last fight at 'The View.' ABC said Friday she asked for, and received, an early exit from her contract at the daytime chatfest following her angry confrontation with co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck on Wednesday. She was due to leave in mid-June.

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=263444&GT1=7703

BYE BYE ROSIE....

Elizbeth did not answer the question Ro asked that is were the root of it came from did she think that Ro thought ?????

so what point did she score! that she can doge a ?

Elizbeth has always been little miss goodie goodie even before Ro came on the show I always wanted to give her a good swift kick, she be a good molly mormon :hmmm:

Winn,

She did answer what she would answer "No, I don't believe you believe that our soldiers are terrorists" or somethign to that end. She then basically said, "I'm tired of answering a question that you should be woman enough to answer yourself as a grown woman." That scored points in my book. Plus, she called her on the carpet and didn't fall for the side-step of Rosie's comments.

If she had just answerd her the show would have moved on, she fand the flames under Ro knowing full well she was staying and RO is not . it makes for good ratings,

I think they both could have done better.

how easy it would have been to just say No Ro I dont think that of you.

sorry my nieces comp is blocking the spell check ???? :huh:

Kicking Molly Mormon yah once in a while I would. :idea: