Four

MaidservantX

I went to stake conference today.

Our stake president gave us four challenges for this year. I know that since you are not in my stake, the challenge does not particularly apply to you, but I thought I'd share so we all could think about it.

1. Read the Book of Mormon through

2. Share a Book of Mormon with someone

3. Go to the temple more than you did last year

4. For those who hold the Melchizedek priesthood, take more opportunity to give blessings to your family (and others)

We haven't been able to go to church a lot lately with me being on bedrest for our 6th child and now he our son (Isaac) is in the NICU. So I also didn't get to go to our stake conference.

I thought that I would share with you all that my husband got moved to working nights 7pm to 7am in the ER. Thats why Nate hasn't been too involved in the forum lately, but I wanted to share that even in the ER he has been able to use the priesthood. I am so proud of him that he hasn't been shy to ask when he notices that someone is LDS if they would like his help to give a blessing. Something despite our situation I have been proud to see him do for others. Just wanted to share.

We haven't been able to go to church a lot lately with me being on bedrest for our 6th child and now he our son (Isaac) is in the NICU. So I also didn't get to go to our stake conference.

I thought that I would share with you all that my husband got moved to working nights 7pm to 7am in the ER. Thats why Nate hasn't been too involved in the forum lately, but I wanted to share that even in the ER he has been able to use the priesthood. I am so proud of him that he hasn't been shy to ask when he notices that someone is LDS if they would like his help to give a blessing. Something despite our situation I have been proud to see him do for others. Just wanted to share.

That is great.:)

What is Nate's job in the ER?