Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

beefche

Who's watching this? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! I'm so glad Coulson is back and he's awesome. The dialogue is just what I expect from a Joss show. I love the quote when someone asked, "What do you think of when you hear Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division?" "I think someone really wanted that to spell out SHIELD."

I'm thinking that when Coulson says that Tahiti is a magical place....means there is magic there! He keeps saying it, so that makes me think there is something there.

I like how they are tying it in with the Iron Man, Avengers, Thor, etc. movies. Nothing too blatant, but enough to tie them together.

And nice cameo, Mr. Fury.

I'm thinking that when Coulson says that Tahiti is a magical place....means there is magic there! He keeps saying it, so that makes me think there is something there.

My thought was that he was never actually there, but they implanted images of it in his mind while he was in a comatose state.

I like how they are tying it in with the Iron Man, Avengers, Thor, etc. movies. Nothing too blatant, but enough to tie them together.

And nice cameo, Mr. Fury.

I think he is a Clone implaned with his memories and that is where he was supposed to go to recover (Grow up). One of the team said he doesn't know does he after he said that once....

My thought was that he was never actually there, but they implanted images of it in his mind while he was in a comatose state.

When the folks started whispering about how he doesn't know and can never know my first thought is that he's actually a clone.

I always liked the 'Nick Fury Agent of Shield' comic books and I am liking the show so far. Was nice seeing Nick (Samuel Jackson) in the last episode.

Tahiti - they've already mentioned that something is up when one character said (in the first episode)when Tahiti was brought up; "He doesn't know, does he?" makes me think he's a clone or raised from the dead or something.