Hello one and all

Ron65

Having recently joined LDS.Net, I thought I might take the opportunity to intoruduce myself. My name is Ron, aged 60 something or other, married with three sons and one daughter. I am retired and live on the east coast of Suffolk, England and have been a member for 37 years. I am currently serving within the high priest group as well as serving as the ward and stake historian.

As well as being involved with church service and family, I draw, paint and write poetry.

I have a very strong testimony of the gospel based on a number of spiritual events, personal prophecies and two miracles ralating to my family. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only true church upon the earth today, that Joseph Smith was called to restore the church and was chosen to be a prophet for our time. I know the Book of Mormon is true scripture for our day and that Jesus Christ is the Son Of God and I leave that tesimony with you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Having recently joined LDS.Net, I thought I might take the opportunity to intoruduce myself. My name is Ron, aged 60 something or other, married with three sons and one daughter. I am retired and live on the east coast of Suffolk, England and have been a member for 37 years. I am currently serving within the high priest group as well as serving as the ward and stake historian.

As well as being involved with church service and family, I draw, paint and write poetry.

I have a very strong testimony of the gospel based on a number of spiritual events, personal prophecies and two miracles ralating to my family. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only true church upon the earth today, that Joseph Smith was called to restore the church and was chosen to be a prophet for our time. I know the Book of Mormon is true scripture for our day and that Jesus Christ is the Son Of God and I leave that tesimony with you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Greetings, and thanks :) glad to have ya with us!