Interested in learning more?

Guest PenelopeBlack

Hey all!

I wanted to tell you guys about something awesome that is going down! There is a new mission in Provo, Utah. It's called the Referral Center mission. The missionaries in this mission reach out to those online who want to learn more about the gospel. I have a great opportunity to work with them and teach. We teach through Facebook, Skype, Google hang-out, and the phone. We reach out to people who are less-active, inactive and non-members.

We're looking for anyone who is interested in learning or simply needs some spiritual uplifting. If you're interested, please send me a message in my inbox! =]

Bree

I wanted to tell you guys about something awesome that is going down! There is a new mission in Provo, Utah. It's called the Referral Center mission.
Hi Briana/Bree - are you talking about this?

LDS Living - A new full-time mission call: Online missionary - DECEMBER 15, 2010

Not sure why you're calling it new.

We're looking for anyone who is interested in learning or simply needs some spiritual uplifting. If you're interested, please send me a message in my inbox! =]
Do you have a link or something to this organization? Or a facebook page? Please don't take this the wrong way, but brand new posters showing up and asking for people to contact them personally can raise some eyebrows. Not everybody who shows up here and asks for people to PM them, because they're all interested in spiritual discussion, is who they claim to be.

So, assuming you're actually a 24 yr old returned missionary, and not some weird sweaty guy, welcome!

So, assuming you're actually a 24 yr old returned missionary, and not some weird sweaty guy, welcome!

Hey, hey, hey... what's wrong with being some wierd sweaty 24 yr old returned missionary guy? :lol:

You are correct. The mission started back in 2010 but they have recently called ward online missionaries.

I'm new to the website so I'm sorry if I have offended anyone. It wasn't my intention. I'm not sure all about the different forums and discussions so.. I am sorry. I'm simply trying to get out there to contact people.

I am a 24 yr old girl who served in Bulgaria. Believe it or not haha.

Beefche - Az clygax vuv 2010-2012. Az givqx vuv Plovdiv, Stara Zagora, Sofia, Blagoevgrad, Varna i Ruse. Xaxa! Obi4am Bulgariq!