Caller Tunes Anyone?

I don't have a particular one for unassigned. But I do have my kids set up with one. It's Tubular Bells from the Exorcist. I thought very appropriate. Okay you have to know my sense of humor I guess to understand me. lol

This brings up the cool subject of what ringtones you have assigned for people calling you.

For my wife, I have the Rolling Stones' "Angie" (her name). When I call her, hers plays "Let's Get It On", by Marvin Gaye. :blush:

For when my office calls it's the guy saying "Bueller, Bueller" from Ferris Bueller's Day Off. B)

For my boss, I have the Benny Hill theme.

For my coworker, I have AC/DC's "Problem Child" (because he is).

For particular friends I have Twisted Sister's "I Wanna Rock", Korn's "Coming Undone", Jimi Hendrix "Hey Joe" and "Rock of Ages", by Def Leppard...

For my kids I have the f*rting pig theme from this Belgian cartoon because we think it's funny: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8297574364836044520

I used to have "Fat Bottom Girls" for my mother-in-law (she thought it was funny), but my wife didn't approve, so now I have "Country Roads", since she lives in WV.

Everyone that calls me is treated to about 30 seconds of "It's my life" by Bon Jovi.

A few months ago I had to leave a message at the Temple so when they called back, they were also treated to the same. I missed the first call and they had to call a second time. A few days later I realized that they were listening to Bon Jovi in the Temple. :-)

Guest Yediyd

Those are great. I don't do any special ring tones. Pammy, you are hilarious!

I pulled a prank on my friend once...she borrowed my cell phone...I recorded," Hey, Andrea...it's me, down here...I'm in your purse, yeah, it's ME...down here...I'm in the phone...pick up the phone already!" and set that as the ringtone...I then called her while she was out....she was looking all over the place trying to figure out WHERE that was commnig from!!!!! :roflmbo:

<div class='quotemain'>

Those are great. I don't do any special ring tones. Pammy, you are hilarious!

I pulled a prank on my friend once...she borrowed my cell phone...I recorded," Hey, Andrea...it's me, down here...I'm in your purse, yeah, it's ME...down here...I'm in the phone...pick up the phone already!" and set that as the ringtone...I then called her while she was out....she was looking all over the place trying to figure out WHERE that was commnig from!!!!! :roflmbo:

Now THAT is funny.

Okay heres some more.

When my hubby calls it's "I'm Gonna Love You" by Keith Urban

When Nick calls it's "Ms Miller we will not let him go, Let Him Go!"

When my daughter calls it's "Don't You Love her Madly"?

When anyone else call's it plays "Man I feel Like A Woman" This is really funny when my hubby is carrying my phone for me . :lol:

Do you all have phones where you can set a different ring tone for each person calling you? I've never heard of that option!! Mind you, I'm not too well read on Mobiles :)

Yep, mine is. I can even set it for different rings for different items.

Example =

Fiance :wub: calls from her cell phone = "You're Beautiful"

Fiance :wub: sends text message = "Single Beep"

Fiance :wub: sends e-mail = "Rising scale"

I haven't bothered setting others, that would take forever.

BTW - my phone is a 3 year old Motorola V710

I can even watch TV if I subscribe to it but why bother :dontknow: