100,000 Posts

Acez

Hello my Servants:lol:,

Just wanted to say Congratulations to everyone on reaching 100,000 posts. As for me, I contributed 0.08954 % :ahhh: Yes shocking i know :sparklygrin: So Congratulations and lets celebrate :bananarockon:

Acez :glare:

Hey Acez Buddy,

Who has reached 100,000 posts? :lol:

Guest Yediyd

LOL. That is amazing! 100,000. Yed is quickly catching up. Tell Snow to watch out for her. I'm been on the road all day. I'm still in CA but in the middle of no where. And I d.h.a.c.

I'm gunnin' fer yer record there, dude!! :P

LOL. That is amazing! 100,000. Yed is quickly catching up. Tell Snow to watch out for her. I'm been on the road all day. I'm still in CA but in the middle of no where. And I d.h.a.c.

Wow he has an acronym for it now. That's amazing.

<div class='quotemain'>

Yed,

Do you realize that you are averaging 17 posts per day? :lol:

Total Cumulative Posts 763

( 17 posts per day / 0.76% of total forum posts )

Guest Yediyd

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Yed,

Do you realize that you are averaging 17 posts per day? :lol:

Total Cumulative Posts 763

( 17 posts per day / 0.76% of total forum posts )

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Guest Yediyd

I remember back in the day when having a 1000 posts meant something.

Really? What exactly does it mean? I have alot of post because I have the time...others have less post, but have REALLY valid and awsome points to post.

Personally, I think it means something if you can be up here and be kind and compassionate to people even if they dissagree with you. I have picked out people that I love to chase around this board because they make me smile, and others because I admire them, and there are still others that I ignore because they can be unkind or egotistical in their post.