Who does the missionary meals calendar coordinator report to?

Sunday21

Ask the missionaries themselves, since their very lives, health and happiness depend on the answer.  Otherwise I would check with a counselor in the bishopric, since the mission leader is a ward calling, NOT a stake position.

If still in doubt, give it to the Relief Society's capable hands.   ******** Do NOT give it to the Elder's quorum or HP **********

Edited by cdowis

5 minutes ago, cdowis said:

Ask the missionaries themselves, since their very lives, health and happiness depend on the answer.  Otherwise I would check with a counselor in the bishopric, since the mission leader is a ward calling, NOT a stake position.

Thanks. If this is a ward calling then I think the answer is I report to no one. I will ask the missionaries. I may have to find someone at the stake level to answer some questions for example 'what qualifies someone as being a chaperone? Being a male member? Being a male? How old? Perennial questions that probably differ by mission. 

9 minutes ago, Sunday21 said:

I may have to find someone at the stake level to answer some questions for example 'what qualifies someone as being a chaperone? Being a male member? Being a male? How old? Perennial questions that probably differ by mission. 

Chaperone for what?  Normally an adult Melch priesthood holder.  Put a mirror in front of his mouth, and if it fogs up, it means that he qualifies (he is breathing).

Edited by cdowis

29 minutes ago, cdowis said:

Chaperone for what?  Normally an adult Melch priesthood holder.  Put a mirror in front of his mouth, and if it fogs up, it means that he qualifies (he is breathing).

Well I think different missions have different rules. Adult Melch priesthood holders are rare up here!

Dead or alive!

Edited by Sunday21

18 hours ago, Sunday21 said:

Dear Bros and Sis's,

Does anyone know who the missionary meals coordinator reports to? I think our ward mission leader has fallen inactive. It will probably take awhile to replace him. Other than that, who else could I report to? Someone at the stake level?

Do you have ward missionaries?  If so, then they're part of the ward mission leadership and you can report to one of them.  If you don't have one, then the next step is the Mission office.  In any case, the mission rules are handled by the Mission President so, the answers to those questions can be found there.

I used to be a ward missionary and in our case, we apprised the RS and EQ of the rules and needs of the missionary meals calendar.  In our ward, there's no meal calendar coordinator.  The ward missionaries coordinated the calendar among ourselves.  There were 8 of us ward missionaries - our ward was split into 4 mission areas by our ward mission leader and we got paired into partnerships to cover those areas with the help of the full-time missionaries.  So, we try to get our membership to combine meals with investigator lessons.

17 hours ago, cdowis said:

If still in doubt, give it to the Relief Society's capable hands.   ******** Do NOT give it to the Elder's quorum or HP **********

Yeah; packing the missionaries and loading them in a UHaul isn't really a good solution.

And you'd have to wake the HPs up to tell them anything.

18 hours ago, anatess2 said:

Do you have ward missionaries?  If so, then they're part of the ward mission leadership and you can report to one of them.  If you don't have one, then the next step is the Mission office.  In any case, the mission rules are handled by the Mission President so, the answers to those questions can be found there.

I used to be a ward missionary and in our case, we apprised the RS and EQ of the rules and needs of the missionary meals calendar.  In our ward, there's no meal calendar coordinator.  The ward missionaries coordinated the calendar among ourselves.  There were 8 of us ward missionaries - our ward was split into 4 mission areas by our ward mission leader and we got paired into partnerships to cover those areas with the help of the full-time missionaries.  So, we try to get our membership to combine meals with investigator lessons.

thanks! We don't have ward mission leadership. I don't have access to the mission leader. I do have access to the stake leaders so I will look for someone there. Thank you!

57 minutes ago, Sunday21 said:

thanks! We don't have ward mission leadership. I don't have access to the mission leader. I do have access to the stake leaders so I will look for someone there. Thank you!

The missionaries have access to the Mission President.  They have to hold correlation meetings with the mission office every week.