Amazon Patent Great and Spacious Building

zil

1 Nephi 11:35-6 "And the multitude of the earth was gathered together; and I beheld that they were in a large and spacious building, like unto the building which my father saw. And the angel of the Lord spake unto me again, saying: Behold the world and the wisdom thereof; yea, behold the house of Israel hath gathered together to fight against the twelve apostles of the Lamb. And it came to pass that I saw and bear record, that the great and spacious building was the pride of the world; and it fell, and the fall thereof was exceedingly great."

I'd be a little worried about this if I believed the BoM.

Just kidding :D

Edited by Larry Cotrell

There's a movie theater across the freeway from the Boise temple. It's a huge square block that obscures the view of anything else in that direction. At night, its neon lights are glaring and hideous. It's a stark contrast to the still beauty of the temple. My husband calls that the Great and Spacious Building. 

2 minutes ago, Eowyn said:

There's a movie theater across the freeway from the Boise temple. It's a huge square block that obscures the view of anything else in that direction. At night, its neon lights are glaring and hideous. It's a stark contrast to the still beauty of the temple. My husband calls that the Great and Spacious Building. 

But is it "in the air, high above the earth"?  Cuz that Amazon thing is supposed to be 45,000 feet up - I'd say that's "in the air, high above the earth"... :D