Are Women In The Church Upset They Do Not Currently Have The Priesthoo

StrawberryFields

I believe these threads have run their due course here at LDS Talk and need to be closed.

I also believe that most of our Priesthood Leadership are very good men who strive to do their service according to the ways of the Lord. Having the Priesthood and being in a leadership position does not mean that they are perfect it simply means that they have been chosen to lead and direct. Being a woman and having the ability to carry and raise children does not mean that we will do our jobs perfectly either. Trust in the Lord that if something doesn't go perfectly that HE will be there to buoy us up and pick up the slack. In order for the Lord to help us we need to first humble ourselves before HIM and ask.

If we have been wronged in someway we need to learn to forgive. If we have wronged another we need to seek forgiveness. Life is not made entirely of absolutes, so we need to trust in the Lord to be there. I want to be held to the same measuring stick of forgiveness that I offer the person who has wronged me. After we have done everything we can to seek forgiveness it is up to that person to forgive. If someone has wronged us and they happen to serve in a leadership position we need to trust in the Lord to be there and provide a way for us to be made whole. It is not our position to bring that person or the church down just as one mother makes a mistake in raising her child doesn’t mean that all who are mothers are at fault. Trust in the Lord, for he can see the eternal picture. Forgive those who have harmed you and move forward. Only pain and heartache will come from holding onto to something that we cannot control. There is a sweet peace that will come into our lives if we forgive and let the Lord be the judge.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic