Open Discussion...

tiancum

<div class='quotemain'>

I have sent heather an email...but have recieved no respose from her. is there another i can contact to be invited to the 2 closed forums??

Well according to your group you already have access to the open forums.... :hmmm:

I don't see why Heather has to respond when she has already made the change :dontknow:

well...she might want to reply to tell him that she changed it just as a courtesy. he might not have looked at his group. just cuz he's dingy like that. :P

Be patient. Heather doesn't like to respond to emails in a timely fashion.

Hey, Jason, it would behoove you to remember to not bite the hand that feeds you. Ticking off the main admin of the site and writing snarky things about her or other mods is not going to endear you to those whom she has entrusted to oversee the daily workings of the site.

<div class='quotemain'>

Hey, Jason, it would behoove you to remember to not bite the hand that feeds you.

Just say please and thank you or that hand will put its foot down!

BTW, my category only says members. I feel so restricted....

Take it from me, you're not missing much. I did not have access to the open forum before becoming a mod, and I don't know why now everyone all of a sudden is clamoring to get in. However, if you would like access to the open forum, PM heather and she will take care of it.