The Person Below Me . . .

prisonchaplain

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i did...just can't remember what it was...

the person below me has read the entire QUAD

I've read many books in one sitting.

And PC, stating we don't need another "Bush," is rhetorical. His name has now come to mean many unspeakable things that I will not repeat, as it would drag this thread down. See how nice I can be: :P

Okay, something went wrong with this post. PC, didn't it start out saying "read an entire book in one sitting"?

Elphaba

Later edit: I see I must have been answer Dr T's post. What do we do then? Is my post just deleted so to speak? E.

Recently I've been eating much more than 1 piece of choccy a day...it started out with me telling myself that I needed a little plain chocolate in my vegetarian diet! LOL! :)

The person below me is close to prison..

LOL PC...you snuck in before me....the person above me is close to prison...maybe the one below me will be too..

And yes, I was/am a Marie Osmond fan, lol :)

If this works I'm gonna have a . . . root beer!

This person below me tries very hard to get me to see his version of the universe.

Elphaba

Okay, the other way didn't work . . . sooooo....

I don't really know the person below me, but I really want to get this right for once, so I know she won't mind if I use her for my nefarious purposes just this once.

Elphaba

Edit: You know, this is taking a heavy toll on my self-esteem. I'm beginning to suspect a conspiracy. sniff sniff