Christmas Movies

Palerider

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pale you are so in trouble. I fear you might get nothing but coal this Christmas. You would be very deserving of it.

My son's favorite Christmas movie is Jingle all the Way

a lady I work with gave me a gift on friday...it was a lump of coal....excpet it was black licorice flavored. I gave it to my son in law cause he likes licorice.

<div class='quotemain'>

Pale you are so in trouble. I fear you might get nothing but coal this Christmas. You would be very deserving of it.

a lady I work with gave me a gift on friday...it was a lump of coal....excpet it was black licorice flavored. I gave it to my son in law cause he likes licorice.

I gave those to my kids one year in their stocking.

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

I gave those to my kids one year in their stocking.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

wonder why no one mentioned "A Very Brady Christmas"...........LOL!!!!!

UGH

oh so...you like that movie too.....I think there are alot of these movies that are bad and people like them .....but they are afraid to admit it......... :wow::wow:

UGH means I admit to? Oh wait..you are from Missouri...You just don't understand the meaning of UGH.

:P:dontknow:

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

UGH

oh so...you like that movie too.....I think there are alot of these movies that are bad and people like them .....but they are afraid to admit it......... :wow::wow:

UGH means I admit to? Oh wait..you are from Missouri...You just don't understand the meaning of UGH.

now lets talk about where you are from....... :wow::wow::wow: and where you live now...... :unsure:

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

UGH

now lets talk about where you are from....... :wow::wow::wow: and where you live now...... :unsure:

The great city of San Diego.

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

UGH

The great city of San Diego.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Sunday (23rd December) I watched A Muppets Christmas Carol, starring Michael Caine, with my daughter Becki and yesterday (Christmas Eve) I watched the 1951 A Christmas Carol with Alastair Sim in the late afternoon, and then watched the 1999 A Christmas Carol with Patrick Stewart...

I loved them all, was astounded to see that colour had been restored to the 1951 film, and shed a tear during the 1999 version when the prisoners were shown singing The First Noel in their cells...very touching.