Wudjagit Fir Christmas?

a-train

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<div class='quotemain'>

Oooohhh, there'll be trouble brewing at the Castle Palerider in a few years then!! :)

my oldest daughter and her hubby and my grandaughter live in Kansas...thats like 7hrs away....my daughter is due in July....I do try to spoil her when I get to see her....

Okay Pale, consider yourself forgiven then :D

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Oooohhh, there'll be trouble brewing at the Castle Palerider in a few years then!! :)

my oldest daughter and her hubby and my grandaughter live in Kansas...thats like 7hrs away....my daughter is due in July....I do try to spoil her when I get to see her....

Okay Pale, consider yourself forgiven then :D

thanks

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

I bet I know what Pale got for New Year tonight....

A headache!!! :)

Would you believe Pale and I brought in 2000 together on ldstalk?

are you sure.....I was in Memphis that year watching Byu and Louisville......in the Liberty Bowl....we did walk in the door at about 10 till

Wow I thought we did. I could have swore we did. But maybe not. Age must be settling in. hahahaha

what we got aside from stuff....

the first day out of school hubby has the kids. i'm at the store and have enough in my buggy to make it frustraiting and hubby calls says the 6 yr old has a "laceration" on his chin and i need to come home. so i walk out leaving the buggy in the middle of the store and go home. i then get to take my son and sit in the dr office while he stresses about getting stiches. we survived that. went back on christmas eve to get the stiches out. that was a bit less stressful.

christmas day was fun and uneventful fortunately. the day after i discover that the 4 yr old has put chocolate in his ear. i was able to get it out confidantly enough that we didn't go in to have his ears looked at.

thursday my stepson (12yrs) comes down with the chicken pox (well, 90% sure that's what it was). huge story behind that i won't go into. fortunately it was a mild case and he didn't get sick beyond the ichy pox. he was also able to have his board of review for his eagle badge. went fine, we are awaiting the certificate in the mail so we can go from there. we are pretty proud of him for that.

i made a trip to the dr's myself. all the kids came and got to see the ultrasound (the tech was awsome). some are excited others are still holding out hope that she made a mistake. it's a girl!

still have one more week out of school so we'll see if we all survive it. hopefully no more trips to the dr office. (on the up side none of them were er visits this yr lol)

oh lol and i discovered last night (after the kids were in bed) a box that grandpa sent that i forgot to put out so i guess we are opening another handfull of gifts tonight when daddy gets home from work. sigh, guess that's what i get for getting my mom's organizational skills and teasing her about the gifts that would always show up durring the week after christmas cause she forgot where she hid them. lol she's got nothin on me, she always remembered before the new year. :lol:

Almom

That was a delightful read. :D

I am happy to hear that you all survived it and congrads on THE GIRL! :D:D

I think the 'buggy' in you story is a wonderful word! What ever happened with the rest of your shopping? :)

Have fun opening the rest of the Christmas Gifts it sound fun. :)

Almom

I think the 'buggy' in you story is a wonderful word! What ever happened with the rest of your shopping? :)

ty

lol you don't call it a buggy? what is it? i ended up getting to go at like 10 that night.

<div class='quotemain'>

Almom

ty

lol you don't call it a buggy? what is it? i ended up getting to go at like 10 that night.

Well what you described sounds like a shopping cart to me.... A buggy is something I had as a child and pushed my dolls around in it. :D

I also know of a buggy that goes behind a horse.

Sometimes I would hear 'my brother' was making my mom buggy or bonkers. :lol:

But hey, I have been wrong before. :) :lol:

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Almom

ty

Well what you described sounds like a shopping cart to me.... A buggy is something I had as a child and pushed my dolls around in it. :D

I also know of a buggy that goes behind a horse.

Sometimes I would hear 'my brother' was making my mom buggy or bonkers. :lol:

But hey, I have been wrong before. :) :lol:

lol yes i was talking about a shopping cart. you push dolls and babys in strollers. yes horses pull buggies as well. i've heard bonkers but not buggy for going crazy.

hee hee!! buggy is a very southern term. I've only ever heard it here and people look at me weird when I yell to Ivy to "get me a cart" when we go in to the local Wal-Mart... other very southern terms I've learned

Slower than Christmas

Honey (everyone's honey..or sugar)

and another really southern thing that struck me as rather peculiar was the fact that the women do the yard work here. you almost always see the wives out mowing the lawn. :)