The World Will End In 2012

MormonGirl02

• 5 years later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to be careful. Take a look and see that this "revelation" is most likely bogus - http://www.keepapitchinin.org/2012/10/29/concocted-in-some-corner-a-bogus-vision-surfaces-again-and-again-and-again/

Ummm, maybe you need to read this vision from president of the church, John Taylor.
(please be advised that this is detailed and may be uncomfortable to read):

This is a vision John Taylor saw of events that are still to come. From the journal of Wilford Woodruff (Dec 16, 1877).

This is a vision John Taylor saw of events that are still to come. From the journal of Wilford Woodruff (Dec 16, 1877).

I went to bed as usual at about 7:30PM. I had been read­ing a revela­tion in the French lan­guage. My mind was calm, more so than usual if possible, so I composed myself for sleep, but could not. I felt a strange feeling come over me and apparently be­came partially uncon­scious. Still I was not asleep, nor ex­actly awake, with dreary feeling. The first thing that I recognized was that I was in the tabernacle of Ogden, Utah. I was sit­ting in the back part of the build­ing for fear they would call on me to preach, which however they did, for after sing­ing the second time they called me to the stand.

I arose to speak and said that I did­n't know that I had anything es­pecially to say, ex­cept to bear my tes­timony of the Latter-day work, when all at once it seemed as if I was lifted out of myself and I said, "Yes, I have something to say and that is this: Some of my brethren have been ask­ing, "What is be­coming of us? What is the wind blowing?" I will answer you right here what is coming very shortly."

I was then in a dream, im­mediately in the city of Salt Lake, and wandering around in the streets and in all parts of the city, and on the doors of the houses I found badges of mourn­ing and I could not find a house but was in mourning. I passed my own house and found the same sign there, and I asked the ques­tion, "Is that me that is dead?" Someone gave me the an­swer, "No, you will get through it all."