The World Will End In 2012

MormonGirl02

No it's won't be 2012, that being said something is going to happen, probably the Lord coming suddenly to his temple. 2011 is when Zion will be established. Sometime in 2015 is the second coming. Pretty exciting eh? lol Course everyone thinks I'm nuts, friends, family, ward, I live my life around that knowledge.

My Photos

My Photos

Here is some of the research done on dating the last days and the seven seals.

enjoy

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for this. I have not read it before. Where did you find it?

Also, have you read There Is No Death by Sarah Menet? She committed suicide but she didn't die. Instead she received a vision was given a second chance at life and years later she was given a blessing by faith from a priest who said that her life was being spared so that her voice could be heard. So she wrote this book. She described much of what Taylor has described. I read the book and felt the Spirit bear witness to me that her experience was real and is real and pertains to us now.

It is evidence that God is pouring out his Spirit upon his servants, even if they do not know they are his servants. Ms Menet had no idea. She later btw, was baptized into the LDS church.

John Taylor Journal.

You all have probably heard by now that the Mayan calendar ends in 2012. Some have said that this means the end of the world will happen in 2012. What do you think? I personally don't trust it because:

Mat 24:36 KJV But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mar 13:32 KJV But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Guess they need to finish it, lots of confused people after december 31st 2012.

I am mixing the kool aid as I type this. We can all gather around and drink it...

I don't get the relevancy of this... but if it's kool-aid, I'm there. Save me some blue raspberry. :lol:

I've always had this mental image of the Mayans running out of room to write down dates on their calendars, and sending a boy out to get more from the Paper Trees of the forest. I can see the hapless Mayan boy's little eyes as he sees the invaders that come to destroy his people. It all looks like a Far Side cartoon, too. :eek:

On a more serious note, the Mayans were a civilization blessed with the preceding cultural knowledge of a people blessed by God (the Nephites) and would have unusually advanced knowledge of science, but they themselves were not (as far as we know) blessed by prophets. It's safe to assume that, for whatever reason, the Mayan calendar does not actually predict the end of the world. Personally, I think that a phenomenon is coming in 2012 that affects the system of natural science that the Mayans used for their accurate prediction of the passage of time (e.g., if the Mayans derived their calendar from astronomical calculation, then some phenomenon affecting space would happen in 2012 that would affect their ability to 'see' past it).

As for the other scientific 'stuff' mentioned, that's all new to me and I'm off to digest it right now (with some breakfast cereal). Very interesting stuff!

On a more serious note, the Mayans were a civilization blessed with the preceding cultural knowledge of a people blessed by God (the Nephites) and would have unusually advanced knowledge of science, but they themselves were not (as far as we know) blessed by prophets. It's safe to assume that, for whatever reason, the Mayan calendar does not actually predict the end of the world. Personally, I think that a phenomenon is coming in 2012 that affects the system of natural science that the Mayans used for their accurate prediction of the passage of time (e.g., if the Mayans derived their calendar from astronomical calculation, then some phenomenon affecting space would happen in 2012 that would affect their ability to 'see' past it).

As for the other scientific 'stuff' mentioned, that's all new to me and I'm off to digest it right now (with some breakfast cereal). Very interesting stuff!

I agree very intresting stuff. I managed to finally get around and watch about it on the History Channel. True a lot of the show seemed to focus on doom and gloom. lol

The thing that stuck with me the most was that after December 21, 2012 the calander just reverts back to the beginning. As the calander is cyllical and is three calanders placed together. The show also stated that the Mayans unlike western civilization believed that history and time went around in a round cycle and eventually repeated itself. It is an intresting way to look at time and history.

Thank you for this. I have not read it before. Where did you find it?

Also, have you read There Is No Death by Sarah Menet? She committed suicide but she didn't die. Instead she received a vision was given a second chance at life and years later she was given a blessing by faith from a priest who said that her life was being spared so that her voice could be heard. So she wrote this book. She described much of what Taylor has described. I read the book and felt the Spirit bear witness to me that her experience was real and is real and pertains to us now.

It is evidence that God is pouring out his Spirit upon his servants, even if they do not know they are his servants. Ms Menet had no idea. She later btw, was baptized into the LDS church.

I just realize that Richard E. Turley's book Victims, strongly challenges the authenticity of this text. :lol:

I just realize that Richard E. Turley's book Victims, strongly challenges the authenticity of this text. :lol:

Which text? Sarah Menet's book There Is No Death?

There will always be someone challenging the authenticity of such texts. We have people challenge the Book of Mormon.

Read her book with an open mind and spirit, and decide for yourself.

Ezk 4:6 each day for a year... it's a key to unlocking some dates :)

Daniel 12:11-end

All you need to do is find the day that the daily sacrifice was taken away and you are set!!

Ezk 4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.

[relevance] 40-years = the wondering in the wilderness.

Dan 12:11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

What was the date?