what color is a smurf when you choke it?

Stampede

Hey all,

I just checked out this site and i'm addicted to forums so here's a bit about myself.

I'm 22, married , a bun in the oven (due date August 14th) Been a member all my life, went inactive for 5 years, married a non-member, got back active in the church, and my wife started investigating and now she is getting baptized February 9th, Which i'll be able to do myself. 2008 is going to be so awesome.

Well anyways. i hope this is a good place to hang out at work. see ya.

Guest AutumnBreez

Did anyone know that today is the 50th Birthday of the Smurf's. I was watching a morning tv program, and it scrolled accross the little mews bar that they had. If they're 50, I wonder how old Gargamel is?:hmmm:

Smurfs turn 50, celebrate their birthday in Belgium -- baltimoresun.com

Gargamel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

200?

Old Gargamel stewing as usual - :mad:conjuring something up that will eventually blow up in his own face.

:eek: Why didn't he learn his lesson :confused: How many Gargamel's do you know in your life? :huh::rolleyes:

Hi Stampeed! Well come Morning Star tok the words out of my mouth.....hmmm she must ahve a loooong arm I live in Norway!:P

Enjoy the quietness while you two can! August IS the BEST month of the year....two of my grandchildren are bor there and my mom and ...the little me...ofcourse...:itwasntme: