any of you guys in Salt Lake?

Gillebre

i'm just gonna lay it down in this thread. :P

I've never been to EFY. But Honor insists I make every effort to go. Didn't think i could go, being 18... lol

Thus, I will. However, I am aiming for an Area Program EFY, because it's 300 dollars cheaper. The one i'm looking at is in Sandy, Utah, which I believe is just barely south of Salt Lake.

75 bucks, in all.

presently, I'm in Kansas. however, at the beginning of June or maybe a little earlier, my family is having a reunion in Las Vegas. one of my older brothers will be driving down from Orem (he's about to move to Salt Lake). I believe I can hitch a ride back up with him to Utah, for EFY in Sandy no problem really.

And i'm hoping to be able to fly back from Salt Lake, to Wichita Kansas, sometime afterwards...(i managed to look at some relatively not too expensive one way ticket from Salt Lake to Wichita, with one stop to change planes in Denver...like 190 dollars, about).

However, one issue I've recognized could be a hindrance is being able to get to EFY and back to my bros house (with Area program EFY, the main difference is housing...the youth don't stay the night), basically.

Any of you live in that area (Orem, Sandy, Salt Lake, etc...?)?

I ask simply so I know who here lives nearby, and can talk to privately about maybe ya kno...saying hi sometime in person, among other things.

Anyhow, just thought I'd put this out there and see what came of it. any thoughts or whatever else you could offer, would be great.

I've never been to EFY. But Honor insists I make every effort to go. Didn't think i could go, being 18... lol

I agree with Honor, you should go if you can. My kids have been going for many years, and when the 'area' EFY came along, wow, it's been very nice.

Thus, I will. However, I am aiming for an Area Program EFY, because it's 300 dollars cheaper. The one i'm looking at is in Sandy, Utah, which I believe is just barely south of Salt Lake.

However, one issue I've recognized could be a hindrance is being able to get to EFY and back to my bros house (with Area program EFY, the main difference is housing...the youth don't stay the night), basically.

Any of you live in that area (Orem, Sandy, Salt Lake, etc...?)?

I ask simply so I know who here lives nearby, and can talk to privately about maybe ya kno...saying hi sometime in person, among other things.

...like a room, you mean? :o

I live in West Jordan, and we also have area EFY here at our SLCC campus Institute building. In fact, it's a 20 minute walk (10 if you really move) from my house. This summer, I'm thinking I'll probably have 2 of my teens attending. They'll also be doing the Trek thing, so it'll be a busy summer.

We're down to only 6 kids at home -- unless my college Junior comes home for the summer....!

HiJolly