Declaration Of Non-bashing

Guest Unorthodox

Guest Starsky

Originally posted by Tr2@Jun 13 2004, 02:31 PM

Well someone is obsessed with Snow.....lol...and it isn't even summer and 109 degrees.

And yet the moderator who sees all of this behavior, turns a blind eye and does nothing. Be proud.
I have already closed one thread....I guess I can close this one as well.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tr2 is the man!! Hey tr2 I'm going to be your setheus (see multiple posts where setheus loves on snizo after he asininely pontificates {or if you prefer speaks as if a fool})

Anyway TR2 ROCKS!!

To: [email protected]

Try not to be such a:

- hacking onto an internet discussion board, that is run by members of your own church, when you are fired because of poor performance as a moderator

- calling other people rapists, molesters, abusers, and other criminal names, simply because you don't like them

- insulting whomever you wish simply because you want to

- looking down your nose on anyone who doesn't believe what you believe

- being verbally abusive to people who object to your religion

- insulting those who have died in war

- repeatedly accusing others of lying because they have a differing opinion-ER

P.S.

Men don't treat other reasonable men with the enthusiastic disrespect that you spew, ignorant children do.

Guest Starsky

I closed this thread....LOL I guess the moderators thought it was very worth while and re-opened it....so that more good stuff could happen...I don't get it...

Originally posted by Unorthodox@Jun 10 2004, 06:27 PM

Where do we draw the line between debating doctrine/theology and disrespecting someone's religion?

Can anti arguments be used in such a debate? I assume the Moderators want to allow debate, but I don't see how that can be done without allowing SOME anti material to be discussed.

When you debate you use scripture refrences, when you bash you just complain or say horriable things about a religion or there leaders..just thought

- insulting those who have died in war

Who did I insult? Hitler? He deserved it. Beyond that I didn't insult anyone unless it was you pretending to go off to war, possibly never to return from Iraq, which you never did.

GySgt Phil Jordan, KIA Iraq. My friend whom you disrespected the memory of and insulted with your remarks. You insulted a man who died serving his country honorable. You insulted a man that was like a brother to me. And then tried to justify it with a snobby appology PM. And now you deny it.

http://usmcronbo.tripod.com/id127.htm

I guess I'm still learning because until now I never realized what a piece of ###### you really are. From this point on I'm not even going to acknowledge your existance. You will not be responded to because you are unworthy of my time. Just get down on your hands and knees and thank God that you and I will never meet. So, in the words of another Marine, disappear scumbag!

Originally posted by shanstress70+Jun 15 2004, 06:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shanstress70 @ Jun 15 2004, 06:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Unorthodox@Jun 15 2004, 03:57 PM

I can see my work here is done.

:D

Tell me you're not serious! :(

I guess he means that since TR2 won’t reply back to Snow the battle is over.

It still takes TWO to Tango.

Anymore on this and someone will be ban, a moderator cant even go away for a day with out some people forgetting the rules.......There will be no bashing tolerated from this point on or whom ever does will be banned. Can't we even act like adults any more.

Originally posted by Strawberry Fields@Jun 15 2004, 11:52 PM

I guess he means that since TR2 won’t reply back to Snow the battle is over.

It still takes TWO to Tango.

I took it to mean he was 'retiring' from the board because he was tired of all the bickering. I hope you are correct - not me. I really enjoy TS's posts!

Originally posted by Tr2@Jun 15 2004, 12:13 PM

GySgt Phil Jordan, KIA Iraq. My friend ..... a man who died serving his country honorable...... a man that was like a brother to me......

I am sorry Tr2 for the loss of your friend.... :(

And another problem is that the board rules are enforced some of the time to some people. Enforce all the rules, all the time, to everybody or don't do it at all. Don't act like the moderators are victims here. Past situations have gotten worse because of certain moderator inactivity (present company included). I hope no moderators take credit for ending the issues that snow and I have for each other.

Originally posted by Tr2@Jun 17 2004, 02:12 PM

And another problem is that the board rules are enforced some of the time to some people. Enforce all the rules, all the time, to everybody or don't do it at all. Don't act like the moderators are victims here. Past situations have gotten worse because of certain moderator inactivity (present company included). I hope no moderators take credit for ending the issues that snow and I have for each other.

All I know is that they never miss a beat with me. My parade of parody is consistently rained upon. They also delight in the daily deletion of my avatars.

Originally posted by M.P.S.@Jun 18 2004, 10:13 AM

Rodney....your avatar today...the brunette with the huge, pouty, Angelina Jolie lips....not really doin' it for me...KEEP IT UP!

Sorry, but I think perhaps you've mistaken me as your own personal private pimp.