Hello ^_^

ElementalMist

I figured I should quit lerking and actualy post something. :cool: I actually found this site through my husband who is investigating the LDS faith. Our history- One day he met a cute LDS girl (his words, lol), we decided we were ment to be together and then got married. Now she drags him to church and says look at all this, cool huh? I am a game concept artist in training married to a code ninja, computers are life and cables running all over the house are decor.

As for finding this place, I was looking for something to show my husband regarding a question he had asked me and actualy found some of his posts on here. After that I just started floating around and reading, now I am here quite often.

I guess I have to thank my guy for questioning everything. He is very scientific minded and is constantly making me think and learn, lol.

(P.S. No I did not do my avi pic, it is my inspiration to work on shading more, lol. One day I will use my own work. :) )

Welcome! And let me guess...DigitalShadow is your hubby?

Lol, how did you guess?

Anyway, I think you have a cool job! Between the two of you I bet you could make some really cool video games!

We are working on it, that is actually how we met in a way. He needed an art person and I stole his seat in class. ;) But we are working with some friends to try making a game. :)

Lol, how did you guess?

We are working on it, that is actually how we met in a way. He needed an art person and I stole his seat in class. ;)But we are working with some friends to try making a game. :)

I have this eternal project I've been working on. A 2D board game. Just can't seem to finish it.

I guess you've heard of gamedev.net.

Tom