• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The sheep follow the shepherd because they know his:

a. Footsteps

b. Scent

c. Voice

d. Lakers would win the NBA championship!

That would be C. "voice"

And here's a twist. This is the Savior speaking to the Nephites in the Book of Mormon during his visit there after the resurrection:

And verily I say unto you, that ye are they of whom I said: Other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. (3 Ne. 15:21)

:)

Vanhin

Explain how it is that the oldest man who ever lived died before his father did.

ok.. the short answer is enoch (Methusalah's Father) was taken up into heaven along with his whole city becasue of their righteousness. Thus Methusalah died before his father ... because Enoch hasn't tasted death yet. Can you imagine leaving for a fishing trip one day and coming home... only there was no home...... lol i can just imagine methudalah's face.

This thread is awesome... keep em coming!!!

:lol:

How does this verse end? "Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow..."

a. Will never come.

b. for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself.

c. Will soon be over.

d. Is tax day.

ok.. the short answer is enoch (Methusalah's Father) was taken up into heaven along with his whole city becasue of their righteousness. Thus Methusalah died before his father ... because Enoch hasn't tasted death yet. Can you imagine leaving for a fishing trip one day and coming home... only there was no home...... lol i can just imagine methudalah's face.

This thread is awesome... keep em coming!!!

:lol:

WE HAVE A WINNER!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Where does the Bible talk about Baseball ----- In the Big Inning

Where does the Bible talk about tennis -------- Where David served in Saul’s court.

Where does the Bible talk about cigarettes ---- Where Rachael lit off a Camel.

Who in the Bible had a motorcycle -------- Isaiah – the roar of his triumph could be heard through out the land (I have a neighbor like that)

According to the Bible, what stretches more skin or rubber – never mind I will skip this one.

Where in the Bible does it tell us there will be no women in heaven? -- Revelation 8:1

And now the question for the experts and extra credit. Tells us the Babylonian name of Daniel or the Hebrew names (not the common Babylonian names) of his three friends thrown into the furnace.

And one from the Book of Mormon – Name the 4 sons of Mosiah. (without looking it up)

The Traveler