Not the typical board member

Ferris

Hey, I was a member for nine years, but went agnostic when I turned 18. I still try to defend the church from ignorant comments though, surprisingly often, so hopefully I can turn to these boards whenever my knowledge is lacking (such as it was in my first thread, regarding archeology).

I own a few websites (one just hit #1 on Google for the relevant search term, and has a large Religion subforum in the BBs), so I can at least keep my little corner of the internet clean from the misinformation that is so prevalent.

Anyways, we should get along, I just wanted to introduce myself since I broke my leg in a crash and might be spending a lot of time online for a bit. :sunny:

Welcome, sorry to hear about your leg. It might turn out to be a blessing in disguise. I was in a head on collision about seventeen years ago and miraculously survived (my poor '66 Mustang was scrap), but the ordeal was a good experience for me. Best wishes and I look forward to seeing a lot more of you.

How'd you hurt your leg?

I took a hairpin turn going WAY too fast, lost traction, and hit a curb. I had my left leg straight and pressing on the underwell, and the impact did some really bad things to my knee (so no actual break).

The car looks perfectly fine on the outside, but there's several thousand dollars worth of damage to the suspension :mad:

Hi and welcome. Since you ahve so much time now.. how about reading a good book... Steward The great and terrible serie.. the brothers as the first one... I am just reading no2 and soon it will be 3.. cant almost not go on forum... just want to read...:eek: that is not like me...