Hi

Kenneth1982

Hi everyone, I'm from London, England. I've been a member of the church since 2003, however I don't attend church due to other commitments. but I do go to FHE when I get the chance. I found this whilst surfing the net, I hope to make lots of friends here and have loads of fun.

I'm looking for friends from all over the world but if ur from london that's even better.

Kenneth.

Guest migu

LOL I never use to use I always used While. It was only when my sister was proofing a book I wrote that she told me to use whilst.

Where are you from?

A former British colony. California, USA. Nice to meet you Kenneth, hope everything goes well with your book. I've heard Paul McKenna use the word "whilst" before too. Here in the US we seem to have adverse reactions to refinement sometimes(not all the time, I aint racist), and I'm not sure I always understand this.

Kenneth, well im from south africa, but i bet you know lots of us there in the UK lol, it seems like everybody from here is going to the UK or Australia, lol me too. but im off to the states. ja this sight is awesome it turned out i found it last year but didnt do anything with it till i tried to register haha, im glad i found it, again. you like the net, what games do you play if you want something difrent join our clan on nukezone.nu we are Fear the Conure clan, you welcolm to join its free and good fun. chat to you later

cheers

brett