LDS.NET gathering update!

Kirajo

Hi everyone! I wanted to let you know that since Olive Garden doesn't accept reservations, we will just meet up in the foyer. I will be arriving at 4:45pm to get our spot and since we chose a good time to meet, they said it shouldn't be a long wait and that we won't have a problem getting a table. So everyone just make sure to meet at 5:00pm!

If you come after 5:00pm when we've already been seated, I'm using the name Pam (haha) so you can just show up and say you're with Pam's group!

Here's the information again. I am going to say a group of 15-20 ( Does that sound about right?) when I get there.

Who: All Lds.net members

When: June 26, 2008 (thursday)

Time: 5:00pm

Where: Olive Garden

Address: South Towne Center - Olive Garden

10450 S State St Suite 2212

Sandy, UT 84070

Yahoo! Maps, Driving Directions, and Traffic for directions

R.S.V.P-ers!

hanne_line

Kirajo

skalenfehl

WordFLOOD

PinkCow

VisionOfLehi

Elphaba

jonathanncrm

utcowboy-maybe

PrisonChaplain- (YES!)

pam

Fernni

Nyal

Sweetandsour-maybe

MaidservantX - maybe

Edited by Kirajo

I won't be attending but send my well wishes to all...

If you see Pam or Elphaba, tell them they owe me 5 bucks each (for not being rude to them this month).

I wondered what was up with that!

I assumed you had finally discovered what an incredible person I am. Now that I know you are just in it for the money, I am relieved to know I am wrong.:P

Elphaba

I wondered what was up with that!

I assumed you had finally discovered what an incredible person I am. Now that I know you are just in it for the money, I am relieved to know I am wrong.:P

Elphaba

:roflmbo:

How come no one let me know about this? :( I'll just go to the Olive Garden here and eat alone and think about you all having a good time in UT. Wish I'd have known I could have made arrangements.

I personally had no idea you lived nearby or even how to determine who would be interested who hasn't read through the threads. I wish I had known. I would have pm'd you. I'm sorry. I'm wondering how we could get the word out for next time. Maybe a mass emailing?

How come no one let me know about this? :( I'll just go to the Olive Garden here and eat alone and think about you all having a good time in UT. Wish I'd have known I could have made arrangements.

Why alone? I thought you were married? Could you not take your wife?