Nephilim Bene Ha Elohim Sons Of God

truthwalker

Moses 8:17-22

Why then use the word "Giants" when they are not giants but ordinary humans?

I have read the responses here and i can understand their logic. And i surrender. I have studied this for a while and i believe it. Others are free to believe or disbelieve. But if i am right.. we are all in for big trouble. those who live will see.

Maybe I am missing something here......are you saying that some rebellious angels are coming to earth to reak havoc?? To over throw God?? If the scriptures are right and I mean the canonized scriptures,..... then to quote a late Apostles hymn..."I believe in Christ so come what may."

I will say that the flying scorpion like creatures mentioned in the Book of Revelations that sting people and they seek death but cannot die is a bit spooky......

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will say that the flying scorpion like creatures mentioned in the Book of Revelations that sting people and they seek death but cannot die is a bit spooky......

To me that sounds like mosquitos...they kill millions of people every year with malaria and there's not really a way to stop them! Or maybe it's killer bees. :eek:

That there is no salvation in believing a false doctrine.

True doctrine is the teaching of Jesus Christ, and He said to believe Moses * I take that as the books written that Israel had during His life on earth.

Some time back I had some discussions with fellow workers from Egypt, India, Persia/Iran. I was told that it is common knowledge of the graves of giants that exist to this day. They were very serious and matter of fact. Why would they lie about it? They have nothing to gain or loose with the matter, but were sharing what they knew to be fact and some had seen themselves.

The giants of Genesis certainly seem to have more 'proof' than Noah's ark!

At last someone who knows what he is talking about. it is an undeniable fact that Giants existed 3-15 meters tall and that these humanoids were the result of interbreedings between women on earth and angels from space/heaven. I recommend Alien Encounter by Chuck Missler. The Omega Conspiracy: Satan's Last Assault On God's Kingdom by I.d.e. Thomas. Devils and Demons and the Return of the Nephilim by John Klein and Adam Spears.. These 3 books for a start. And i recommend this page for a start. He offers free books on the subject. The Eaglestar Prophecy Website. Read Aliens and the Antichrist. You can not hide from the truth, it shall haunt you all one day.

Some time back I had some discussions with fellow workers from Egypt, India, Persia/Iran. I was told that it is common knowledge of the graves of giants that exist to this day. They were very serious and matter of fact. Why would they lie about it? They have nothing to gain or loose with the matter, but were sharing what they knew to be fact and some had seen themselves.

The trouble ain’t that people are ignorant; it’s that they know

so much that ain’t so.

-- Josh Billings

HiJolly

True doctrine is the teaching of Jesus Christ, and He said to believe Moses * I take that as the books written that Israel had during His life on earth.

The giants of Genesis certainly seem to have more 'proof' than Noah's ark!

At last someone who knows what he is talking about. it is an undeniable fact that Giants existed 3-15 meters tall and that these humanoids were the result of interbreedings between women on earth and angels from space/heaven.

Truth,

All he said is that there is evidence of giants...he didn't say anything about them being the offspring of space people.

To me that sounds like mosquitos...they kill millions of people every year with malaria and there's not really a way to stop them! Or maybe it's killer bees. :eek:

Pretty scary mosquitos!!

From Revelation Ch. 9

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.

8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.

9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

Mr funkymonkey.. tell me your theory then where these Giants came from since mythology and several sources from the scriptures claim angels were responsible. How possible is it that another theory could be plausible since we have no oral or written record of another theory.. hmm.. are you way off or what? think man...

Its like you reason, well.. ok there are giants.. and?

And what.. arent you curious how these giants emerged? how God allowed it.. wich he didnt since he viped out whole humanity with the flood and killed all animals, babies, women end men in the land of Caanan.. quite of a vengeful God to sinful people. Why havent he viped out other nations since then who has sinned even more? could it be that the nephilim existed mostly before the flood and in the land of Caanan. and only partly in other areas of the world. But they were defeated by other people. Maybe this is where we can find the story of giants. in the sealed version of Book of Mormon.

I dont have time to quote referenses here.. and if i do its possible they erase my article. Not that i quote from antichurch sources, maybe they believe the bible is antimormon since they erased my last article where i referenced 20 quotes from the Bible.

You all have to do your own study. You have to google and search for information, read books available and download movies.

All i say is that i believe the church of jesus christ of latter day saints to be true. But i believe the leadership lack knowledge in many subjects and that they are wrong in other subjects. But nothing they say can save me for salvation. Only Jesus Christ can save me, obeying the commandments and so on.

It is not an easy task. i totally agree with people here how wacky it seems when you hear it the first time, giants, spaceships?

if you asked me 5 years ago i myself would laugh at these things. But not today.

All i say is that i believe the church of jesus christ of latter day saints to be true. But i believe the leadership lack knowledge in many subjects and that they are wrong in other subjects. .

There is a flaw in that statement. If you believe the church is true, then you believe the leadership is inspired and prophets, knowing all things necessary to bring the church to salvation. If you don't believe that, then you don't believe in the church. So, Salvation or spaceships, choose ye this day whom ye will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Not curious at all. Doesn't apply to my salvation in the least.

Nor do most fields of science.. literature.. mathematics? That's not a good reason not to delve into 'controversial' subjects at all imo. But that's for me personally. I love the 'particulars' so to speak.. so this is right up my alley.

I figure as long as we study prayerfully and earnestly seek the truth (yielding to our own ego when necessary) we'll be fine.

There is a flaw in that statement. If you believe the church is true, then you believe the leadership is inspired and prophets, knowing all things necessary to bring the church to salvation. If you don't believe that, then you don't believe in the church. So, Salvation or spaceships, choose ye this day whom ye will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Knowing all things necessary to bring the church to salvation being the key phrase. I don't think this matters much in that area. I don't see any reason salvation and spaceships couldn't coincide. To each their own.. we all have our own personal interpretations.

Edited by bmy-

Ok.. guitarwizard.. if i believe the church to be true i have to believe our leaders? wich one of them? what version of all their different versions? whom? Joseph Smith, brigham Young, adam God theory or whatever contradictions you can find in Liahona, Ensign, history of the church, journal of discourses and so on. If you just do your research you find contradictions and different opinons everywhere in the church. Follow the prophet today you say. Ok.. if he tells us the sun is not shining and Gordon B hinckley told us that it did.. who shall i listen to? who shall i trust?

i dont have the quote here but its something like this. Dont put your trust in human flesh/arm. wich means. Dont trust people. Trust in God and the holy spirit. listen to them at first. A prophet is a prophet when he speaks like a prophet. didnt joseph smith teach us that?

No.. i dont trust 12 fundamentals of being a prophet by ezra taft benson. That is propaganda. We are all priesthood holders. i myself also. And i have the right to receive revelations from above for myself and i have intelligence to see what is going on in the world. Sadly.. no.. i dont believe the prophet to be inspired in all things. maybe spiritual, like a leader of the church.. but scientific, historical and in other areas? no, absolutely not. he is not a God.. he is a human with a human brain and a normal background. i dont know what Thomas S monson read in college. But if he did law school. then he knows that area of course and that is also a wide subject. But does he know anything about physics and chemistry? obviously not. And like Gordon B hinckley said about homosexuals in an interview for CBS i think.. "im not an expert on those things"... hmm.. did ezra taft benson tell us in 12 fundamentals.. that all prophets are experts in ALL things?

something is wrong here.. use your brain, do your research.

People listen, when you ask for references and quotes all the time i just realise that you havent studied the scriptures and all different topics about history and religion. Because if you did.. you would know what i am talking about and you would give me the quotes. sorry.. maybe i am at the wrong forum. you dont seem educated enough sadly.

Mr funkymonkey.. tell me your theory then where these Giants came from since mythology and several sources from the scriptures claim angels were responsible. How possible is it that another theory could be plausible since we have no oral or written record of another theory.. hmm.. are you way off or what? think man...

Its like you reason, well.. ok there are giants.. and?

And what.. arent you curious how these giants emerged? how God allowed it.. wich he didnt since he viped out whole humanity with the flood and killed all animals, babies, women end men in the land of Caanan.. quite of a vengeful God to sinful people. Why havent he viped out other nations since then who has sinned even more? could it be that the nephilim existed mostly before the flood and in the land of Caanan. and only partly in other areas of the world. But they were defeated by other people. Maybe this is where we can find the story of giants. in the sealed version of Book of Mormon.

Truthwalker,

I think that the pursuit of truth is admirable and theorizing on giants and spaceships, dinosaurs and pre-adamites is a lot of fun. We just have to remember it is not doctrinal...it is pure speculation. The history of this world and other worlds and the War in Heaven will be fascinating subjects...especially when we learn of the reality of it all in the eternal worlds. Until then.....it's just a fun topic.:cool:

I could care less about the topic. It is how this information is being delivered that I am trying to oppose here.

You can not hide from the truth, it shall haunt you all one day.

I can see you're very passionate about what you have read...

However, you are not ordained of God to have any authority over anyone other than yourself, and don't have any authority to be making statements of "truth" or threats like this to people.

You have been given the divine role of finding truth for yourself, not over anyone else.

If this was pertinent information for the church's population or even the world, it would be delivered through the general presidency. Until then, this information should be delivered as speculation instead of fact or truth.

alrightithen...

Youre right. actually. We just have to wait for the prophet to inform us what the truth is and what we shall do. i think i am pleased. i have given my message. it was for free :)

There is a lot of things i can say. but it just goes around and around. I am thankful i had the opportunity to share this. Thanks.

Ok.. guitarwizard.. if i believe the church to be true i have to believe our leaders? wich one of them? what version of all their different versions? whom? Joseph Smith, brigham Young, adam God theory or whatever contradictions you can find in Liahona, Ensign, history of the church, journal of discourses and so on. If you just do your research you find contradictions and different opinons everywhere in the church. Follow the prophet today you say. Ok.. if he tells us the sun is not shining and Gordon B hinckley told us that it did.. who shall i listen to? who shall i trust?

i dont have the quote here but its something like this. Dont put your trust in human flesh/arm. wich means. Dont trust people. Trust in God and the holy spirit. listen to them at first. A prophet is a prophet when he speaks like a prophet. didnt joseph smith teach us that?

No.. i dont trust 12 fundamentals of being a prophet by ezra taft benson. That is propaganda. We are all priesthood holders. i myself also. And i have the right to receive revelations from above for myself and i have intelligence to see what is going on in the world. Sadly.. no.. i dont believe the prophet to be inspired in all things. maybe spiritual, like a leader of the church.. but scientific, historical and in other areas? no, absolutely not. he is not a God.. he is a human with a human brain and a normal background. i dont know what Thomas S monson read in college. But if he did law school. then he knows that area of course and that is also a wide subject. But does he know anything about physics and chemistry? obviously not. And like Gordon B hinckley said about homosexuals in an interview for CBS i think.. "im not an expert on those things"... hmm.. did ezra taft benson tell us in 12 fundamentals.. that all prophets are experts in ALL things?

something is wrong here.. use your brain, do your research.

People listen, when you ask for references and quotes all the time i just realise that you havent studied the scriptures and all different topics about history and religion. Because if you did.. you would know what i am talking about and you would give me the quotes. sorry.. maybe i am at the wrong forum. you dont seem educated enough sadly.

FWIW--- I agree with the first two paragraphs. (Except the comment on Pres. Benson's talk - it was 14 points, not 12, and I think they're all very good.)

LDS.org - Liahona Article - Fourteen Fundamentals in Following the Prophet

HiJolly

At last someone who knows what he is talking about. it is an undeniable fact that Giants existed 3-15 meters tall and that these humanoids were the result of interbreedings between women on earth and angels from space/heaven. I recommend Alien Encounter by Chuck Missler. The Omega Conspiracy: Satan's Last Assault On God's Kingdom by I.d.e. Thomas. Devils and Demons and the Return of the Nephilim by John Klein and Adam Spears.. These 3 books for a start. And i recommend this page for a start. He offers free books on the subject. The Eaglestar Prophecy Website. Read Aliens and the Antichrist. You can not hide from the truth, it shall haunt you all one day.

A fellow Missler fan:-) He just recently came on the radio here. That Genesis series was the greatest I've ever heard on the topic. Isn't it amazing what God can do with a scientist!?:-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

First of all Truthwalker Thanks for your posts. I have always been intriged by the nephilim and was very happy to find someone who sort of had the same thoughts about them.

For prisonchaplain the following to think about...

The designation "sons of God" is used four other times in the Old Testament, each time referring to angels. One example is Daniel 3:25, where king Nebuchadnezzar looks into the fiery furnace and sees four men, "and the form of the fourth is like the son of God." The translation is different and clearer in our modern versions, "like a son of the gods." Since Jesus had not yet become the "only begotten son" of God, this "son" would have had to be angelic.

Another example is Job 38:7 which says the sons of God shouted for joy when God laid the foundations of the Earth. Angels are the only entities that fit this designation since man had not been created at that time!

In Job 1:6 and Job 2:1 the "sons of God" came to present themselves before the Lord in Heaven. Among the sons of God is Satan--a further implication that the "sons of God" must have been angels.

Since the designation "sons of God" is consistently used in the Old Testament for angels, it is logical to conclude that the term in Genesis 6:2 also refers to angels.

Coming from someone who is not a scholar this is all very interesting and we have been told that whatever priciple of intelligence we attain unto in this life it will rise with us in the reserection. Having said that my question would be like one already posted ... other than being interesting what does it have to do with my progression to salvation? It is just so much speculation. Shouldn't we be looking to the future?

As for speaking against the Prophet and specualting on whether he is right or worng ... we should never ever be found standing against or critiziing the Lord's anointed or Israel. Especially if one doing the critizing holds the Priesthood. If you have concerns take it to the Lord where there is saftey not to the world. JMHO