The MORMON CONSPIRACY!

Heather

i didn't really fall out of my chair laughing for that. i thought it was a great message and he handled that question, as a non-mormon, very well. sure the guy asking the question was a riot...i mean...really??? but in the end, the answer the host (i've never heard of him before) gave was wonderful.

Michael Medved is a well known Seattle-area media critic, with a daily show that is syndicated. He's an Orthodox Jew who makes nice with evangelicals, with LDS, and with people of traditional values, morality, and common sense politics. Did I mention he's based in Seattle? Oh yeah, up at the beginning I mention that Seattle connection...something in the air, here in Seattle...I don't know...

DISCLAIMER: ANY SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES ABOUT THE GLORIES OF SEATTLE AND SEATTLITES THAT MAY BE FOUND IN THIS POST ARE PURELY INTENTIONAL, AND SHOULD BE ENJOYED AND LEARNED FROM.

I found it to be quite entertaining. Makes me wonder if the "ex-Mormon" had been excommunicated and was still reeling from the sting of that thus he had come up with the explanation of our conspiracy to take over the government. Or he was just on drugs/insane/an idiot. Makes me proud to be a Utahn...

I don't believe that caller was really an ex-Mormon, but a never Mormon who thinks his conspiracy will sound more believable if he were Mormon before. The whole "Mormons want to take over the government" nonsense is one of Ed Decker's stupid lies, who is an actual ex-Mormon, but I know he doesn't actually believe that. But there are gullible people who believe him.