I've arrived!

mominzion

Ta Da! Here I am.....Well the website said I should introduce myself. My Name is Barb and I am a mom of 4 kiddos (1 girl & 3 boys) ages 8-13, and a wife to a grizzly bear, we call Bob! :D He's a doll.

Let's see, I live in the country in NE Mississippi. I am originally from New Mexico and my husband is from here. I love it here and don't anticipate moving until we all get that exodus call for Zion! lol. I love to sew, craft, quilt, read, play jewel quest, can, bake...you name it! I am fortunate enough to be able to stay at home. I don't know what else you would like to here about me....oh maybe music and movie likes......I like just about all sorts of music from classical to rap. It all depends on my mood. I try not to listen to music that is flat out vulgar, but try to find one anymore that isn't! I love romantic adventure movies like Indiana Jones, The mummy...etc. Absolutely hate horror flicks. :eek:

Well that wraps me up....I hope to make some fellow mormon friends on this site. Thanks for the welcome!

I hope to make some fellow mormon friends on this site.

Hi morminzion,

AWWW CHUCKS, I wanted to be your friend too.:lol:

Just kidding, welcome and I look forward to seeing your contributions here.:)

God bless,

Carl ( NOT a fellow Mormon ):)

Ta Da! Here I am.....Well the website said I should introduce myself. My Name is Barb and I am a mom of 4 kiddos (1 girl & 3 boys) ages 8-13, and a wife to a grizzly bear, we call Bob! :D He's a doll.

Let's see, I live in the country in NE Mississippi. I am originally from New Mexico and my husband is from here. I love it here and don't anticipate moving until we all get that exodus call for Zion! lol. I love to sew, craft, quilt, read, play jewel quest, can, bake...you name it! I am fortunate enough to be able to stay at home. I don't know what else you would like to here about me....oh maybe music and movie likes......I like just about all sorts of music from classical to rap. It all depends on my mood. I try not to listen to music that is flat out vulgar, but try to find one anymore that isn't! I love romantic adventure movies like Indiana Jones, The mummy...etc. Absolutely hate horror flicks. :eek:

Well that wraps me up....I hope to make some fellow mormon friends on this site. Thanks for the welcome!

\

A warm welcome to you...