Lesbian Scene on "House"

Islander

Sorry Islander for posting off topic :)

I had to share this with you all ( ceeboo is soooooo stupid )

I do not watch many tv programs and had never heard of " House ", so when I saw the title of this thread " Lesbian scene on house " :lol::lol::lol: Let's just say I was more than a little confused and thought " WOW that sounds rather dangerous ":lol::lol::lol:

Sorry again Islander, I had to share this with you all:)

Peace,

Carl

I'm sorry, but what on earth made you think that "House" was a show appropriate for your family to watch?

Right on. Sticking with the Disney, Nickelodeon and KBYU channels will always be safe, no matter how narrow your comfort zone. However, don't forget to tune into Monk on the USA channel so its ratings can remain high enough.

There's not much on television that I watch that's "new" anymore.

I'm only 30, but I stick to Nick at Nite with Home Improvement, Cosby Show and Family Matters. I watch the news.

The only new shows I watch regularly are Hell's Kitchen & Kitchen Nightmares (having previously worked in restaurants, I find it fascinating).

Today's TV entertainment just isn't entertaining as it used to be. So I'll primarily live in the past with old TV sitcoms.

There's not much on television that I watch that's "new" anymore.

I'm only 30, but I stick to Nick at Nite with Home Improvement, Cosby Show and Family Matters. I watch the news.

The only new shows I watch regularly are Hell's Kitchen & Kitchen Nightmares (having previously worked in restaurants, I find it fascinating).

Today's TV entertainment just isn't entertaining as it used to be. So I'll primarily live in the past with old TV sitcoms.

Then there's always Big Love which is pretty much the most pro-family show on TV.

I doubt you will like this but here goes. I always tell my kids lets give it the old yeller test. If you can watch old yeller and still feel bad when the dog gets rabies and has to be shot then you still have sensitivity. If you watch it and feel nothing but this is stupid, well then maybe you need a break from what your watching. I would personally prefer the sound of music, however my kids would really howl then.:P

I doubt you will like this but here goes. I always tell my kids lets give it the old yeller test. If you can watch old yeller and still feel bad when the dog gets rabies and has to be shot then you still have sensitivity. If you watch it and feel nothing but this is stupid, well then maybe you need a break from what your watching. I would personally prefer the sound of music, however my kids would really howl then.:P

That is probably the greatest measuring stick of sensitivity I've ever seen!

The first time I saw "The Little Mermaid," I cried when Ursula died. It was a very violent death for a cartoon.

Right on. Sticking with the Disney, Nickelodeon and KBYU channels will always be safe, no matter how narrow your comfort zone. However, don't forget to tune into Monk on the USA channel so its ratings can remain high enough.

Nickelodeon is banned in the house when I am not home. Some of the shows seem to enforce bad attitudes. The only channels allowed are Discovery and Disney. I wish they had Nick at Nite over here.

Even with these rules, I have come close to cutting the tv cord a few times. :D

OK I get House find it funny the humour is quite British for an American show though and I am really liberal in what my kids watch - but even if the main actor is also a very funny comedian, Bertie Wooster, and Preston Pig who on Earth said it was a family show? here it is shown on the main channels after the watershed.

-Charley