Lakers

Dr T

hahahah! wtg! Yeah, I've been worried about OKC for a few years already. They are a really good team and I wanted them to win it all this year since they put out my boys. It didn't happen. I wonder how Nash will fit with the Lakers and what they will look like next year.

Yeah I saw that and thought, "wow they are really going to be tough!" The Heat killed us this year already so it concerns me. I like LBJ, I'm not a hater, I appreciate his skills and his team play is good. Saying all that does not mean loses are easy for me. I cant believe how many opportunities the Lakers have had to walk away with another trophy but were unable to finish it off. I'd love to watch my team take it all the way, catch the Celtics with the most championships but it has not happened yet. :( I have hope and I will stick by them as a fan.

We got killed in our first summer league game vs. the Golden State Warriors 91-50.! 50? WOW. It doesn't count but seriously, 50? Andrew Goudelock led the team with 14 points. Darius Morris added 11 points, 4 assists and 4 rebounds.

hahahaha. Kobe's comment was not as bad as the media ran off with saying. He was asked if the current team could beat the 1992 dream team and he said something like, "It would be tough but I think we could do it." He is getting ready to play for a gold and he has some great player on the team this time I would hope somebody would answer "Yes" to a question like that. I do know they had Magic, Bird and Jordan. Some of the greatest players of all time. Now the U.S. team has Kobe, LBJ, Durant and a host of other great players though too. I is an interesting thought about who would win a game between the two teams at the time they were playing in the olympics. What do you think Pale?

More Lakes rumors. Dwight Howard is willing to sign a long term contract with the Lakers. from Lakers Nation website. At first he was reluctant but recently changed his mind. We would give up Bynum to get Dwight.

Bynum might go to the Cavs before we get Howard. Drew's agent denies getting any calls from Cleveland. We will see what happens. Since bynum's first knee injury I always worried and waited for the next knee injury. It happened the next year. Now Howard, whom I think is tough and a good addition to my boys has back problems. IDK We will see.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in a meeting last night and shortly before 8:00 a man's phone went off saying Dwight Howard is joining my boys in L.A. I woke this morning to find out

The Lakers have acquired three-time Defensive POY Dwight Howard from the Magic in a four-team trade. In addition to Howard, the Lakers will receive Chris Duhon and Earl Clark from the Magic while sending Josh McRoberts, Christian Eyenga and a future protected 1st round and 2015 protected 2nd round draft pick to Orlando. Andrew Bynum will be sent to the 76ers.

I really like how Howard plays ball. He is strong, commanding around the rim, great defensive player and comes to play ball. He has a hurniated disc which is a HUGE deal. I hope he stays healthy and the Lakers bring home another championship. On paper my boys are looking GREAT. We shall see. GO LAKERS!

hahahaha. Kobe's comment was not as bad as the media ran off with saying. He was asked if the current team could beat the 1992 dream team and he said something like, "It would be tough but I think we could do it." He is getting ready to play for a gold and he has some great player on the team this time I would hope somebody would answer "Yes" to a question like that. I do know they had Magic, Bird and Jordan. Some of the greatest players of all time. Now the U.S. team has Kobe, LBJ, Durant and a host of other great players though too. I is an interesting thought about who would win a game between the two teams at the time they were playing in the olympics. What do you think Pale?

Actually what he said was:

“Some of those wing players — were also a lot older, at kind of the end of their careers. We have just a bunch of young racehorses, guys that are eager to compete.

“So I don’t know. It’d be a tough one, but I think we’d pull it out.”

Yet he is older than Jordan, Barclay and most of the members of the Dream Team. Kobe is almost 34. Jordan, Barclay, Pippen were all in their late 20's.

So yeh..Kobe ran off his mouth without true facts to back him up.