Introduction.

Aesa

I've decided to remain anonymous here, because I prefer to be so on this forum I cannot be attacked in regards to my personage and so forth.

I wanted to make this thread to state that I have not come here to argue endlessly as some may seem to think, just a feeling anyway.

I'm here for discussion with you all, and I'm sorry if my tone comes across a little too robust sometimes. I'm just here to learn from you all, as I hope we all will from each-other.

Edited by Aesa

I've decided to remain anonymous here, because I prefer to be so on this forum I cannot be attacked in regards to my personage and so forth.

I wanted to make this thread to state that I have not come here to argue endlessly as some may seem to think, just a feeling anyway.

I'm here for discussion with you all, and I'm sorry if my tone comes across a little too robust sometimes. I'm just here to learn from you all, as I hope we all will from each-other.

Sounds very mysterious. :P

Hey Aesa,

Did u know the name "Aesa" actually means "one of conflict and contention"? Not really but I made you think about it-so there u go. Ok, welcome to this site. Just stay respectful and we can have a lot of great discussions. Everyone does not need to agree when we talk but I hope it can be done in a friendly way. Just lay out your reasons for belief and we can go from there. Just from this thread-you're in (with me) :)

Ok Aesa. I hope you find your ano...how did you spell that... anonymousity here! Feel welcome any way. Everyone is good before they are proven bad...:rolleyes: so be god it will go just fine.

So DONT debate with me or I bann you.... AH the feeling of POWER....:D

I hope you had your humormodus on.... :o sorry got a bit carried away....:P