New Ancient Mexican Culture Found...

KristofferUmfrey

When anti-Book of Mormonites say archeology proves the Book of Mormon false, point to stories like this...

Mystery Pyramid Built by Newfound Ancient Culture?

They've barely scratched the surface of ancient American archeology.

It is my understanding that less than 3% of the known ancient American sites have been studied by any archeology team. It is a little early do make scientific conclusions based on such a small sample.

The Traveler

Or making up fabricated history to fit there speculation.

I suspect it was another group from the people of Jared since it doesn't fit anything in the Central America. Looking at some released military overflights in the Yucatan, now part of the Google maps, you can see some square outlines in several key unpopulated areas covered by overgrowth that is still not discovered to this day. I had mapped several areas as to see path that connects them as dots on a map. Interesting when we start using special color rez photos in finding limestone buildings in the overgrowth.

Or making up fabricated history to fit there speculation.

I suspect it was another group from the people of Jared since it doesn't fit anything in the Central America. Looking at some released military overflights in the Yucatan, now part of the Google maps, you can see some square outlines in several key unpopulated areas covered by overgrowth that is still not discovered to this day. I had mapped several areas as to see path that connects them as dots on a map. Interesting when we start using special color rez photos in finding limestone buildings in the overgrowth.

Could you link us to the google maps you are referring to, Hemi?

Thanks.

The largest pyramid in the world is still covered by the jungle in the highlands of Central America. Just wait a little. It took almost 100 years for the world to realize that indeed, ancient Hebrews wrote on metal plates. In time, most will come to realize that migrations of ancient people from the near east landed in Meso-America. Hugh Nibley said it best: "Time vindicates the prophets"

How about their sister tribe the Guaca Moles, spoken so highly of in the fabricated version of National Geographics' Meso American History (...as told to Hemidakota)?

You mean Guacamoles :D

I usual chuckle at some of the garbage that is presented by this group...only to be rewritten later as the truth will be manifested to the world from the beginning to the end of the earth. ;)