Ah what a beautiful morning....

Maya

This morning... the seminary started like usuall at 6.45... My husband should drive everyone around here(3 families) to it..... But first we had to find the car and dig it out. In one of the pictures you can see where the car had been.

It had snowed all night and stil snowed heavily. There was hardly any snow from before so her are a few pictures how much we got:

Pam loves snow so much that as soon as she these pics....she will probally pack and move there.....:D

Actually what I was thinking (since you think you know me so well :D) is the scenery is beautiful. Can I come visit you when there is NO SNOW???

This morning... the seminary started like usuall at 6.45... My husband should drive everyone around here(3 families) to it..... But first we had to find the car and dig it out. In one of the pictures you can see where the car had been.

It had snowed all night and stil snowed heavily. There was hardly any snow from before so her are a few pictures how much we got:

Whoa!!!! Home right now and all I feel is early summer weather in San Diego. ^_^

Actually what I was thinking (since you think you know me so well :D) is the scenery is beautiful. Can I come visit you when there is NO SNOW???

ANY time Pam! Did you already pack? :P Got a room waiting... :D (Right by the outdoor):D

Whoa!!!! Home right now and all I feel is early summer weather in San Diego. ^_^

I wish.... miss the summer... aaa maybe I can send all the snow from here to to Pam!!:D I hope her backyared is big as there is soon no place for all this snow on my tiny lott!:eek: UH it IS snowing a LOT now too... I need to get my skies. I used to love to go downhill/Slalom... my 1/2 brothers were Canadan champions, but I never got down a slalomhill before I was 30, when I heard about my brothers beeing so good, I tought that I can get down a hill too... if not otherways then on my ...hiney!:P

Too bad they did not have money to go to Olympics... in those days you had to pay it all yourself!:(