I made it through the TORNADO

siouxz72

I know ya'll were worried sick about me so I wanted to make sure that all of LDS.NET knew that I made it home...even though I had to drive through a tornado to get here!!! Boy howdy, was that exciting!!!! The rain was going SIDEWAYS! I'd never seen that before! And I only passed TWO accidents and stayed under an overpass for cover from the hail once. wheeeeeee!!!

I know ya'll were worried sick about me so I wanted to make sure that all of LDS.NET knew that I made it home...even though I had to drive through a tornado to get here!!! Boy howdy, was that exciting!!!! The rain was going SIDEWAYS! I'd never seen that before! And I only passed TWO accidents and stayed under an overpass for cover from the hail once. wheeeeeee!!!

I am so glad to hear it...I do see in the news eight people died from it.

Guest Godless

hey g! I guess Colleyville got hit bad!! like bad bad! Right near HWY 26 goes up in to Grapevine. You know where that is?

Right near the airport right (I admit, I had to Google it)? Yeah, that's a pretty bad place for a tornado to hit. I don't think we had any tornados down here. Just rain, hail, and LOTS of wind.

Glad to hear that you are OK!!

I thought the tornado was in Oklahoma and that you were in Texas, unless I missed something. If not, where abouts in Texas was it. My sister is about an hour east of Dallas (Commerce). I'll have to get a hold of her to see if they're alright.

hey thanks!!! There were just bad bad stuff here.. My friend was tracking the tornado as I was driving :)