Can you say...DLST

Guest missingsomething

Guest missingsomething

Ha ha... made you look...

Now be honest - would you have read it if you saw it was about Daylight Savings Time? I mean, really...

Don't forget... USAers... except for those AZers.... This Sunday early AM we convert to Daylight Savings Time and SPRING ahead 1 hr.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ive been waiting for this!!!!!!!!

Now be honest - would you have read it if you saw it was about Daylight Savings Time? I mean, really...

Don't forget... USAers... except for those AZers.... This Sunday early AM we convert to Daylight Savings Time and SPRING ahead 1 hr.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yu been waiting for this huh? Well thank you for the reminder; and actually i preffer the "fall back" one hour myself.:)

Guest Godless

Yeah, definitely not looking forward to DST. I'll be up till about 3ish drinking and rocking out to some local music Saturday night. Changing my clocks the next day is not going to be fun. Sleep is good!

Guest missingsomething

Ok...so I wasnt looking forward to loosing sleep silly godless man!

I was looking forward to getting another hour of LIGHT at night.

Siouxz & I grew up with a father who refused to observe DST. Mother prevailed in the house, but in his truck, the time was an hour off for half the year!

I like early dark myself...I get right into my pajamas when I get home from work!

I hate changing the clocks....leave it one way.....and thats it

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Don't forget Hawaii. They don't move either.

Don't forget Hawaii. They don't move either.

I reminisce about when Indiana didn't change clocks either. I still can't get used to it. I usually remember as I'm getting ready for church and realize that I've already missed 1/2 the meetings.

Daylight savings time affects us Arizonians too. Especially when you work in call centers that support the rest of the world.

Very true. Never thought of it that way. Okay this is meant totally in humor...but when you talk about 2 states that don't follow DLST...I think what happened to being the United States?

So as this was meant in humor...arrr arrrrr...not meant for a debate about anything. :lol:

Very true. Never thought of it that way. Okay this is meant totally in humor...but when you talk about 2 states that don't follow DLST...I think what happened to being the United States?

So as this was meant in humor...arrr arrrrr...not meant for a debate about anything. :lol:

there isn't more daylight...it just gets light later, which means you just gotta milk an hour ealier

Guest missingsomething

Daylight savings time is stupid, every study I've seen concludes that it doesn't help power usage at all and the changing of the dates of daylight savings last year cost millions in software updates. We might as well have just gotten rid of it all together instead of changing the dates for it.

EWE...

WHO CARES! :D

We get to play outside longer! Take walks in the evening, go to parks, summer swims, picnics....shopping.....need I go on!etc... instead of going home... rushing around...and BAM dark!

Guest missingsomething

Bytor2112....

Teach me to golf! I dated a guy who played in the Nike Tour... after about lesson 5 he was gonna wrap the club around my neck! lol

Daylight savings time is stupid, every study I've seen concludes that it doesn't help power usage at all and the changing of the dates of daylight savings last year cost millions in software updates. We might as well have just gotten rid of it all together instead of changing the dates for it.

I agree with you....we should all protest and not take part .....:lol: