How long will you live?

rameumptom

Didnt like my answer at all! 69!!! what??? thats way to young.

Don't you know that if you join the Mormon Church, you'll automatically add at least 10 years to that age (statistically, it is true that Mormons live 10 years longer than average Americans)?

Just one more reason for you and Ceeboo to surrender to the ever encroaching Mormon missionary effort! ;)

Guest ceeboos_boss

don't you know that if you join the mormon church, you'll automatically add at least 10 years to that age (statistically, it is true that mormons live 10 years longer than average americans)?

Just one more reason for you and ceeboo to surrender to the ever encroaching mormon missionary effort! ;)

lol, either that or i stop smoking! Bad bad girl i am!

The only problem I see with the site is it doesn't take into account the Millennium. Shouldn't it ask us if we think we'll be translated, raptured, or just hang around like a Methuselah during the Millennium? Any of those could really affect the final life expectancy, and would skew the results for everyone else....

Guest JHM-in-Bountiful

I'm currently 39. The test showed an age of 77. 38 more years is too long for me. I'm interested in living to February 2010. If anyone wants the rest of my years, you are welcome to them. :)

Guest missingsomething

UGH! It says 86 years (darn parents with diabetes and cancer...curse you!)

That means... someone is going to have to change my depends... great! Just what I was looking forward to! :rolleyes: