Rumor Control

rameumptom

I'd like a confirmation to the original rumor that I started. Pam, can you confirm anything?

Or is the other rumor true about you that you are actually much younger, and so it isn't a May to December romance?

I will neither confirm nor deny. :P

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to confirm the rumor that President Monson calls me daily to consult on important Church matters . . . like how to get unruly ex-members to shut up.

I am an expert at that.

Elphaba

Does that involve putting fingers in you ears and humming Come Come Ye Saint loudly?

;)

Is it rumor or fact that one can start at Temple Square and go anywhere at a speed that one is able based on their decision to start and stop as they choose and arrive when they do?

Are you speaking of the McConkie-Time-Space shift which is powered by more valiant cold fusion?

I did hear a rumor tonight that there might be a May to December romance blossoming between a couple of the moderators. I won't give out names, but if it's true, come clean and good luck!!!

I'd like a confirmation to the original rumor that I started. Pam, can you confirm anything?

I will neither confirm nor deny.

Hmmmmm Pammy, send $100.00 in unmarked bills to the address I am sending you in a private message and my lips shall remain sealed! J

BTW… Luke 8: 10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Pammy, feel free to edit if you feel the need!

Edited by Vanilla
To give Pam editing permission! :-)

I want to confirm the rumor that President Monson calls me daily to consult on important Church matters . . . like how to get unruly ex-members to shut up.

I am an expert at that.

Elphaba

If that were true....I know of one you could speak with about shutting up.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Hmmmmm Pammy, send $100.00 in unmarked bills to the address I am sending you in a private message and my lips shall remain sealed! J

BTW… Luke 8: 10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Pammy, feel free to edit if you feel the need!

Nilla Vanilla you've known me for too many years now. The bills are in the mail. Did I mention the "bills" are my gas and electric bills?

Nilla Vanilla you've known me for too many years now. The bills are in the mail. Did I mention the "bills" are my gas and electric bills?

Um...yeah....did I mention that while my lips shall remain sealed, I have no control over what my fingers might do? Sometimes they just have a mind of their own...tap tap tapping on the keyboard...rambling on about this and that.....:D:D:D

I did! Honest!

(No I didn't! See what I mean about these darn fingers saying stuff?)

About the rumors, I heard that Ben Raines was supposed to represent the US in the 1980 Olympics on the Weightlifting Team and cried himself to sleep every night for a week after the US Olympic Boycott was announced.

I did! Honest!

(No I didn't! See what I mean about these darn fingers saying stuff?)

About the rumors, I heard that Ben Raines was supposed to represent the US in the 1980 Olympics on the Weightlifting Team and cried himself to sleep every night for a week after the US Olympic Boycott was announced.

Well I also heard that he applied to be on the last season of Survivor but was turned down. Something in the fine print about the maximum age being 80.