Obama Says the Axe is Coming

Palerider

yes...I agree.....doesn't make any difference who is in there either...

Oh i think were all gonna see results that we havent seen in many years' we allready have, with lots and lots more to come; isnt it winderfull to have a person in the white house whom actually has intelligence and energy, to fullfill an agenda of many issues at the same time. What a wonderfull differance it is to to hear the president of the united states open his mouth and something other than "duh" comes out.:)

Oh i think were all gonna see results that we havent seen in many years' we allready have, with lots and lots more to come; isnt it winderfull to have a person in the white house whom actually has intelligence and energy, to fullfill an agenda of many issues at the same time. What a wonderfull differance it is to to hear the president of the united states open his mouth and something other than "duh" comes out.:)

Though he's not perfect and I don't expect to see him walk on water, I do like Obama, and like you, am glad to have him as President. :)

HEP

I am still waiting for that person to take office.....:)

It is so impressive how much he did to stop or curtail political corruption in the state of Illinois (where he is so well connected) both as a representative and president –> NOTHING! But I must admit he is an excellent talker and if talk was what I believed in and thought important – I would love him too.

We can see results without waiting a couple of years - we can see results in Illinois of his intelligence and energy.

The Traveler

I love your sarcasm LOL...............it is right?.....surely!

My friend said that $100 million is like a band-aid, and every band-aid helps when a person is bleeding to death.

I think the situation is more analogous to an EMT with tourniquets available only consenting to put a Barbie band-aid on a hemorrhaging artery. Yeah, it's a nice gesture, but the consequences of not doing more to help are dire, and the situation critical. We don't have a few more generations to slowly whittle the national debt back down to zero.

Frankly, I see this as another diversionary tactic. More and more, I think someone is pulling the strings and trying to send us into economic ruin. That, or our elected leaders are bona fide idiots. I'm not sure which position is more charitable.