NFL Football team in Utah. Is there one?

Lost_one

I know this maybe isnt the place to ask this, But is there an NFL team in Utah? I cant find one and was wondering if maybe I just missed it.

If there is one, whats it called?

If there is not an NFL team, what should it be called? And what colours should the uniform be?

Pity Saints is gone as Salt Lake Saints would sound so cool.

Thanks

Hey! Don't forget Real Salt Lake!

(Wait. Never heard of them? Huh. They told me that if I didn't vote for my hometown to come up with $25 million on a new stadium for them, Salt Lake County would remain forever in obscurity. And they were right!)

Edited by Just_A_Guy

I recommend the Pioneers as a name and give them a signature move called, "The Wagon Train." I don't know about the colors except maybe get sage brush green in there somehow.

I grew up in a state without either a NBA or NFL (Or even NHL unless I'm missing something) team, so it could be worse. :)

I recommend the Pioneers as a name and give them a signature move called, "The Wagon Train." I don't know about the colors except maybe get sage brush green in there somehow.

I grew up in a state without either a NBA or NFL (Or even NHL unless I'm missing something) team, so it could be worse. :)

My first thought was green too, But I was thinking jello. The Salt Lake Pioneers sounds like a great name.

AZ didn't get a pro team until last year... or maybe it was just dumb luck they made it to the superbowl.

If SanFran can have the 49ers

Utah could have the 47ers, er the Salt Flaters, er the Salt Lakers?

What about the Golden Spikers?

Or the Big Open Pit Miners? Kennecoppers?

The Temps (ya know... for all the Temples?)

The Carps? (Utah Lake is full of them)

The Gulls? Didn't they already have a team by that name? or was that baseball?

Or The Trax? Utah is the ONLY place where train mass transit has actually worked... it's a dismal failure here in Phoenix.

OK...

nuff.

The Gulls? Didn't they already have a team by that name? or was that baseball?

The Gulls was a pro hockey team some years ago out of San Diego.

Or The Trax? Utah is the ONLY place where train mass transit has actually worked... it's a dismal failure here in Phoenix.

I have to disagree with that one. Salt Lake City modeled their trax system after the system in San Diego. Exactly the same except they are red in San Diego.