Another lds net get together

pam

Isn't Angus a he and our beefche is a she!!!

QUOTE]

A breed consisting of all bulls and no cows would be quite the accomplishment.

Dravin, you missed the joke:

The boy's name Angus

is pronounced ANG-guss. It is of Celtic origin, and its meaning is "one choice". Scottish: Anglicised form of the Gaelic name Aonghus or Aonghas. Celtic mythology: Angus Og is a god of attractive traits such as humor and wisdom. Also the name of an eighth-century Pictish king known as Onnust or Hungus. In America, the name tends to be associated with breeds of cattle such as the Black Angus. Pet form Angie is pronounced 'AN-ghee' in Scottish, representing Gaelic Angaidh.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was fun and interesting to see how real-life personalities did nor did not match up with on-line personalities. Some the same, some more outgoing, some less so.

With the talk of picture taking and goosing, it sounds like the party livened up once I finally left! ha ha Y'all went wild when the minor was no longer present huh?

Ryanh as one of the newbies to the dinner it would be interesting what you read was on the people there. The event did get started after we stood up. Have you ever tried goosing someone sitting down?

Also, about the picture being posted I thought that it had been okayed at the dinner. Thus far, I am ok with any of them from FB being posted here. What say the rest of you? Anyone mind one of the group being posted here? I do have my favorite and it is the one of the group with Pam and her man.:D

As long as it's not the one showing my backside ("butt" isn't a subsantial enough word) I don't mind what is posted.

Actually, if you guys all promise not to look at my butt -- that huge thing that blocked everyone in front of it, you can publish that one too. :P

Elph

Edited by Elphaba

As long as it's not the one showing backside (butt isn't a subsantial enough word) I don't mind what is posted.

Actually, if you guys all promise not to look at my butt -- that huge thing that blocked everyone in front of it, you can publish that one too. :P

Elph

Is this the same backside that got goosed? Is that on camera? Cause I'm sorry, I can't promise not to look....

I'm all good with pictures too. I've come to terms with the fact that what happened happened (I'm sending my therapy bills to you SF). I'm pretty sure that everyone gave their consent there at the dinner when I demanded it as we stood up to take pictures. Honor taking control and being demanding? Hard to believe huh? Is that the kind of thing you were referring to Ryan?

See, but they could claim it was given under duress and that just won't do. :)

It's a good thing I wasn't wearing a duress or my huge butt would have fallen to the floor --- on camera!

Oh the therapy bills I saved making that good decision!

See people (who know me too well). I make choices. I make very good choices. Otherwise we would have had to have called a construction crane to get my butt back up!!!

Elph

Not that I was paying particular attention, but I daresay you exaggerate the condition of your exterior. The fact that I didn't notice your badonkadonk would seem to indicate that exaggeration is in play, else as you describe it here it would have been un-unnoticeable.

It's a good thing I wasn't wearing a duress or my huge butt would have fallen to the floor --- on camera!

Oh the therapy bills I saved making that good decision!

See people (who know me too well). I make choices. I make very good choices. Otherwise we would have had to have called a construction crane to get my butt back up!!!

Elph

Oh you silly girl. That is so not true.

Not that I was paying particular attention, but I daresay you exaggerate the condition of your exterior. The fact that I didn't notice your badonkadonk would seem to indicate that exaggeration is in play, else as you describe it here it would have been un-unnoticeable.

My "badonkadonk?!?!"

LMBOPMPAHAHAATST!

It just occurred to me: Isn't "bonkadonk" an amazing word? Cuz it is simply too good to not be known around the world. Maybe we should make it into a board game or something.

It makes me think we really are going to have world peace this next year, and that Johnny really does love me more than the twig.

Elphaba, the Wicked Witch of the West who is going to say "bonkadonk" every time she feels like being bad.

(Oh. So much for world peace.)

"Bonkadonk!" Hmm, for some crazy reason it reminds me of the letter "A." Okay, Pam, so much for me being good. :P

Elph

Ryanh as one of the newbies to the dinner it would be interesting what you read was on the people there.

Honor taking control and being demanding? Hard to believe huh? Is that the kind of thing you were referring to Ryan?

Oh no! I'm not stepping into that trap! I'm just going to keep my thoughts to myself and enjoy them that way rather than risk offending anyone with my skewed perceptions and presumptions.

I'm all good with pictures too. I've come to terms with the fact that what happened happened (I'm sending my therapy bills to you SF). I'm pretty sure that everyone gave their consent there at the dinner when I demanded it as we stood up to take pictures. Honor taking control and being demanding? Hard to believe huh? Is that the kind of thing you were referring to Ryan?

What?:o

Are you saying you didn't enjoy it even a tiny bit? Your face told another story.:lol: Anyway, I am glad you have come to terms with it, I mean with us being bosom buddies and all. ;)

Is this the same backside that got goosed? Is that on camera? Cause I'm sorry, I can't promise not to look....

We didn't get the goosping on camera, that was done on the sly. We do have a great shot of Elphie taking a near "whiplash spin" as she was turning to see Honor smiling and point her finger. :lol:

Crazy antics, it was like trying to get a kindergarten class settled down for a class photo. :)

Yeah, you are right. Between the three of us and then Pam grabbing the waiter for the picture there was a lot going on.... OH, The Memories!!!:D

Oh no! I'm not stepping into that trap! I'm just going to keep my thoughts to myself and enjoy them that way rather than risk offending anyone with my skewed perceptions and presumptions.

Uh huh, sure. But you just included the two most likely candidates for being more obnoxious in person than online in that last post Ryan! Way to be sly! I really am curious, as I'm sure others are about how we seem online vs in person to those who have the most fresh recollection of their perception being shattered. It's been too long for me with a lot of these people. I can't remember what it was like before I became one with the LDS.Nutters ;)

I was reluctant last time, but I'm ok with it now. :)

Yeah we really didn't talk at the last (first) gathering when I sat across from you, but I you seemed very comfortable this time (as did I). I really enjoyed talking to you!