Another lds net get together

pam

As a complete aside to the current silliness. I must say it is kinda weird having people to attach to the handles.

I know. I don't drool when I talk with pam face-to-face. She doesn't look as appetizing as her avatar.

And I don't have as big nostrils as my avatar, btw.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing about some of these is...you get a group that big and they put you at this looonnnngggg table..and you don't get to talk with half the group there.

True that. Not as bad at family functions (some of them), you stick the kids at one end and the adults at the other and thinks kinda work out. Should have just stolen a church, I could have brought lemon squares! :)

Hey, I'm not wearing any gumdrops (I don't think you can get any less) and I didn't get any waiter attention! Beefche's posts indicate a similar concern. I think you're hiding something from us Pammy dear.

Uhm, excuse me for interrupting but Dravin I have a sweet picture of you and Elphie together, do you want it? :D Are you on FB? It is there as well.

I think Elphie is much better than any waitress or waiter. :)

Uhm, excuse me for interrupting but Dravin I have a sweet picture of you and Elphie together, do you want it? :D Are you on FB? It is there as well.

I am on FB. I wouldn't mind a copy, I'd prefer email though. I'll PM you it.

I think Elphie is much better than any waitress or waiter. :)

She's way out of my league. :P Edited by Dravin

You can block the application. I actually play Farmville (between posts and the like) and a couple other games. But if you don't play a game and don't want anything inviting you and the like you can block the application and solve that.

Edit: You beat me to it!

[James T. Kirk] Beeeeeeeefche! [/James T. Kirk]

Edited by Dravin

Okay I'll have to figure that out.

Go to the requests page and beneath the huge buttons labelled "Accept Gift/Request" and "Ignore" will be two small links, one labelled "Block This Application" and "Ignore All Invites From this Friend." You want the former.

The only thing about some of these is...you get a group that big and they put you at this looonnnngggg table..and you don't get to talk with half the group there.

or you get me in the middle trying to pay attention to the convos going on both sides of me.. that was fun ... haha

Okay I'll have to figure that out.

I will continue to call it "Spacebook" for the rest of my life, because it is simply too complicated for my old brain to figure out. I think I finally figure out an app, but I always get an error message. In fact, I tried to post some photos of our get-together today . . . and Spacebok rejected them!

However, there is one game I play that I have figured out: Word Twist. It's very fun, and I've asked a lot of you to play with me, but no one accepts. (pout pout)

Play with me!!!!!

Elph

I am on FB. I wouldn't mind a copy, I'd prefer email though. I'll PM you it.

She's way out of my league. :P

I just saw this and feel so bad for you! Strawberry sees me through rose-colored glasses, cuz she loves me so. I'm sure you don't have any rose-colored glasses, so feel free to look at the picture once, then file it away in "never look at these again because they are scary!"

But man, you are tall!!!! Between you and Honor, I am a pipsqueak--Honor even told me I was short, and NO ONE has ever called me short before! Of course, she was goosing me when she said that.

But I'm not that short, because I can stick Pam under my chin . . . and she fits! :P

By the way, I think very very tall people should get together and discuss how things look in the ozone. And other things. Just my opinion. ;)

Elph

I'm sure you don't have any rose-colored glasses, so feel free to look at the picture once, then file it away in "never look at these again because they are scary!"

You're hardly scary. Now if you were wearing make-up that matched your avatar that may have been a different story. :P