Got fired for doing the right thing

SteveMcluuf

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thrice even, since you are his elder, and he may want to cover up having addressed you as "dude." :cool:

Problem with dudes like John Doe is that they are so stuck on themselves that they dont reccognize a thanks when it jumps out at them from behind sheeps clothing.

I bet if the thank you card doesnt actually say the words "thank" "you" on it he'd assume someone just forgot his birthday and sent a card early to be safe. ^_^

Most people would have said "Thank you..that's the nicest compliment I've had all day" instead of assuming that someone would be able to read between the lines. Instead it was a statement of fact..not a thank you.

Problem with dudes like John Doe is that they are so stuck on themselves that they dont reccognize a thanks when it jumps out at them from behind sheeps clothing.

I bet if the thank you card doesnt actually say the words "thank" "you" on it he'd assume someone just forgot his birthday and sent a card early to be safe. ^_^

Actually, I noticed that you have been thanked a few times for things you have written, yet you have never thanked anyone else. Sounds to me like you need a lesson in manners, young man. I don't know about you, but my mouse doesn't give me a shocking jolt when I push the thank button for posts I appreciate. Go ahead, you might even like how it feels to show appreciation to others.

And yes, I have noticed the wolves stalking the sheep here, and I like to think I err on the side of being over-protective of the sheep in going after the wolves.

JD, why is it that when the new kids pick a moderator to pick a fight with, it always seems to be you? Who stuck the "kick me" post-it to you back?

"PAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

JD, why is it that when the new kids pick a moderator to pick a fight with, it always seems to be you? Who stuck the "kick me" post-it to you back?

"PAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Someone told me once that when you pick a fight in a group you always choose the biggest, toughest one guy. If you can beat up the toughest guy, then the rest will fear you and let you do what you want. Since Ben isn't around a whole lot, I have been elected to be the designated hit man.

Unfortunately for some, I have a different style than Ben. When Ben sees a troublemaker he just bans them outright. Ben is like a tiger, no-nonsense and ends things quickly. Me, I'm more like a lion. I like to play with my food before I eat it. The end result is the same, we just use different methods to arrive there.