1 Thing you want to know...

RipplecutBuddha

It's my attempt at a fun thread, so be kind.

Simple rules...name one thing you'd like to know about the last person to post. You can answer any question asked of you, but you still have to ask a question about the last person to post.

As always, keep it clean and have fun.

*ready for the first question....*:D

Oh, good, an easy one...

David Letterman was making fun of bands with odd names like Blind Mellon, Stone Temple Pilots, Smashing Pumpkins, etc...well he had these two giant dice with random words written on them. His goal was to roll the dice, and come up with a new rock band name. The words Ripplecut and Buddha came up and he spent the rest of the show announcing that Ripplecut Buddha was going to play as the last act.

I've used it ever since as my online ID. I'm surprised nobody else ever uses it....or else I'm waaay outta touch with what's cool.

Dazed & Confused

Is that sign near where you live? Because it would explain your name pretty easily.... ;)

lol......cool, an easy one for me, too.

it is actually a sign i found on a website, but there are signs like this in a small farming town that i used to live in, in NJ.

at first glance, the sign is kind of odd, funny, confusing, whatever, but when you think about it, we have only two real choices in out life and they both lead in only one direction.

Slams the rules down on Dazed and Confused's desk

SLAM

"Simple rules...name one thing you'd like to know about the last person to post. You can answer any question asked of you, but you still have to ask a question about the last person to post." --Ripplecutbuddha

I think you meant to ask me a question friend. ^_^

I did very much. Along with the challenges of serving a mission anywhere, I got to meet many great people (including a few non-memebers who helped build the temple there), eat some amazing Mexican Food, and go almost two years without worrying about snow in the winter.

I say almost because for my second Christmas I was in Alpine CA, east of San Diego in the mountains. There was snow during the winter there, but not too much.

What was it like serving in England?

Slams the rules down on Dazed and Confused's desk

SLAM

"Simple rules...name one thing you'd like to know about the last person to post. You can answer any question asked of you, but you still have to ask a question about the last person to post." --Ripplecutbuddha

I think you meant to ask me a question friend. ^_^

lol...oh...the excitable type, eh?

i did ask you a question.

I did very much. Along with the challenges of serving a mission anywhere, I got to meet many great people (including a few non-memebers who helped build the temple there), eat some amazing Mexican Food, and go almost two years without worrying about snow in the winter.

I say almost because for my second Christmas I was in Alpine CA, east of San Diego in the mountains. There was snow during the winter there, but not too much.

What was it like serving in England?

It was awesome and to this very day I still miss England very much. I still keep in contact with 2 of my companions.

• 3 weeks later...

Is your avatar a mutant tiger with radioactive eyes?

Elphaba

Mutant panther actually. The eyes didn't register on the Geiger counter, but then I wasn't that close.

I'm confused by this thread - It doesn't take much.

If we can only ask a question of the last person to post how does it ever get beyond the first 2 posters?

just wait for a third person to post before responding.

;)

To Jenamarie:

What's your favorite toe?

(first off the wall thing that went thru my head)