What should I do if I hear bad news?

teddyk

I sure hope Russia would take the spent fuel. I have an idea,do not know if its possible.Can the world authorities monitor or help Russia to see to it the spent rods are kept away from the folks in Iran? it seems that is their country and they could just take it from the monitors though..so I guess I am hoping against all hope some how the good leaders can prevent WWIII. I do agree with one poster here that some groups seem bent on starting a war of unimaginable proportions.

Edited by teddyk
grammer an spelling mistake

I've just read that many Arab nations would love to have the US destroy Iran's nukes, including Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt. The big fear is if Iran gets nukes, they'll begin building their own programs as a defense from Iran (and Israel). Not a good thing to have. It may be better to just bomb Iran and keep the status quo....

I've just read that many Arab nations would love to have the US destroy Iran's nukes, including Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Egypt. The big fear is if Iran gets nukes, they'll begin building their own programs as a defense from Iran (and Israel). Not a good thing to have. It may be better to just bomb Iran and keep the status quo....

There's this thing that Iran signed back in the day -- Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia -- and that was pretty much the point. Everyone always knew that nuclear weapons create a domino effect in the region of any nation that develops them.

I sure hope Russia would take the spent fuel. I have an idea,do not know if its possible.Can the world authorities monitor or help Russia to see to it the spent rods are kept away from the folks in Iran? it seems that is their country and they could just take it from the monitors though..so I guess I am hoping against all hope some how the good leaders can prevent WWIII. I do agree with one poster here that some groups seem bent on starting a war of unimaginable proportions.

They can make sure the Iranian plant doesn't have a spent fuel pool.

:eek: They will just be sent close to people in Russia! Russia has enough problems by itself! They even have old athom tanks in teh forest laying here without anybody watching over them, just left in the forests to rust!

All I have to say about the comming end of the world is:

YouTube - Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over

(Some people believe this is an abstract about the end of the world, and how we should just hold tight to loved ones in preparation for it-- don't let the evils around you tear you apart, because there is no surviving the end, and love is the only thing you can take with you when your time comes. I agree!).

There is freedom within, there is freedom without

Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup

There's a battle ahead, many battles are lost

But you'll never see the end of the road

While you're traveling with me

Hey now, hey now

Don't dream it's over

Hey now, hey now

When the world comes in

They come, they come

To build a wall between us

We know they won't win

Now I'm towing my car, there's a hole in the roof

My possessions are causing me suspicion but there's no proof

In the paper today, tales of war and of waste

But you turn right over to the TV page

Hey now, hey now

Don't dream it's over

Hey now, hey now

When the world comes in

They come, they come

We know they won't win

Now I'm walking again to the beat of a drum

And I'm counting the steps to the door of your heart

Only shadows ahead, barely clearing the roof

Get to know the feeling of liberation and release

Hey now, hey now

Don't dream it's over

Hey now, hey now

When the world comes in

They come, they come

We know they won't win

Well, don't let them win

Hey now, hey now

Don't let them win

Don't let them win, yeah

Edited by Melissa569

• 2 months later...

No. There's nothing guaranteed.

However, most people suspect something of that magnitude since Israel did the exact same thing to Iraq before when they were developing nuclear technology.

And since Ahmedinejad has said they want to wipe Israel off the map, it doesn't take a high ranking government official to see that Iran is going to get hit hard before they get their nuclear enrichment program online.

Revelation says that Israel would be attacked from the north, south, east and west in the end days. So we'll see.

so far as i know they haven't... and the longer Israel waits the higher the cost twill be, if that is the action they choose to do. Especially since Irans nuclear plant has come online (at least so they say).

so far as i know they haven't... and the longer Israel waits the higher the cost twill be, if that is the action they choose to do. Especially since Irans nuclear plant has come online (at least so they say).

You're right - I must admit to being surprised at my obviously naive belief that Israel would do the same to Iran that it did to Iraq. Obviously, Iran's allies are more powerful and more likely to invade Israel.

We shall see what we see in the coming months. If Iran's nuclear ambitions are peaceful, we'll see that. If not, we'll see that, too. It's in God's hands, now, and the hands of those who control the nuclear capability of Iran.

First if Israel were going to attack Iran no one outside of a very small group in the government would know about it. Second Israel is going to protect herself in any way they see as being justified.

There can be a general feeling among the people that this is coming and it could be true but it could be years before it happens or you could hear in the news today that it already has happened. there is no guarantees in this idea unless your friend is the master mind of the attack and if so he would not be running around the world saying anything about it.