Jury find's Elizabeth Smart's kidnapper Guilty

Tarnished

For once it was nice to see a defense attorney not try and justify things. He called them a magnificent jury.

I'm glad it's over so the family can now move on and Elizabeth can go and finish her mission like she would like to.

I'm grateful that the 8 yr old victimized girl in my circle of concern, is able to be growing up without having her name plastered across the media. I hope the world can now stop talking about this young woman. Such folks usually want very much to put the past behind them - not always possible while being talked about by the world.

I'm grateful that the 8 yr old victimized girl in my circle of concern, is able to be growing up without having her name plastered across the media. I hope the world can now stop talking about this young woman. Such folks usually want very much to put the past behind them - not always possible while being talked about by the world.

Don't worry, I'm sure there's going to be an "Elizabeth Smart Law" in the works somewhere ;)