happy birthday..... me

Gwen

and for my birthday, with much hesitation, i'm resigning as a mod.

it's been on my mind for some time for various reasons. don't guess as to why because i can promise you will guess wrong (no matter how well you think you know me). many here have misunderstood my motivations for awhile now. don't ask because i won't tell (here or in pm so don't bother). it's not a happy decision for me but i do think it's the right one. i do hope someone appreciated my service to the site and it wasn't wasted time, but can't change that now either way. lol

it's been an interesting learning experience that will always mean a lot to me.

yes i will still be around the site for now.

and for my birthday, with much hesitation, i'm resigning as a mod.

it's been on my mind for some time for various reasons. don't guess as to why because i can promise you will guess wrong (no matter how well you think you know me). many here have misunderstood my motivations for awhile now. don't ask because i won't tell (here or in pm so don't bother). it's not a happy decision for me but i do think it's the right one. i do hope someone appreciated my service to the site and it wasn't wasted time, but can't change that now either way. lol

it's been an interesting learning experience that will always mean a lot to me.

yes i will still be around the site for now.

Well happy birthday :)

You could prolly use some R&R any ways ^.^

I too want to wish you a Happy Birthday.

You hope that you were appreciated? Well, being appreciated is a tough task. No matter what, some people would never appreciate you. They only appreciate the people who are inside their clickish group. It happens online..and it happens in real life.

Good & bad things always come to an end.. this perhaps is one of the better gifts you can give yourself on your birthday! :)

As for me, you and soul and this chat site will hold a special spot in my life. During your stewardship as a mod, and soul as well, the two of you have helped me through rough waters. Our discussion about apples and oranges, and how they relates to life.... our discussions about "hypothetically speaking" and many others, will always remain a fond memory in my mind.

Gwen, sometimes its not about who you did not mesh with... or did not appreciate you..... but rather those who did appreciate and mesh with you.

You were a mod with open-mind, one who didn't exercise "unrighteous dominion", and one who opened the doors for others to come in and share their experiences. Some may say you were weak, others including myself, will say you were welcoming.

So, happy unmoding, and happy birthday! Its a great combination! :)

~Good

What you don't realize is that Gwen's vote was tying the vote to have you banned...

Oh wait, HEY! Maybe if the mods stepped up every once in a while, I wouldn't need to put people back line :D

Edit, which side did she vote on????? Which side did you??????

Edited by slamjet
Added a question

Happy Birthday Gwen, and thank you for your time as a mod even tho you once gave me an infraction (the nerve!...j/k). The service of all mods (even Pammie) is much appreciated by most of us. As with any volunteer position, many people don't realize the many hours spent. A mod has to act as referee when people act stupid, childish, mean, etc. I can only imagine that it is often like babysitting.

Thank you.