Your opinion counts!

beefche

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, it's true I have really been out of it for a while now, and haven't been around much lately. So, when I discovered you two were engaged, I was ecstatic for both of you, but, the truth is, I didn't realize you were engaged to each other! I actually yelped just now when I figured it out!

Remember the dinner where I was at the head of the table and you were each on either side of me? Were you two flirting, right in front of me, and I didn't even know? Playing footsies? Rolling your eyes because you wanted me to shut up so you could talk to each other?

Why didn't one of you tell me to MOVE so you could sit together?

I've already said congrats, but this time, it's really loud: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm very happy you're marrying each other--it's very . . . fitting . . . somehow.

Elph

Okay, it's true I have really been out of it for a while now, and haven't been around much lately. So, when I discovered you two were engaged, I was ecstatic for both of you, but, the truth is, I didn't realize you were engaged to each other! I actually yelped just now when I figured it out!

Remember the dinner where I was at the head of the table and you were each on either side of me? Were you two flirting, right in front of me, and I didn't even know? Playing footsies? Rolling your eyes because you wanted me to shut up so you could talk to each other?

Why didn't one of you tell me to MOVE so you could sit together?

I've already said congrats, but this time, it's really loud: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm very happy you're marrying each other--it's very . . . fitting . . . somehow.

Elph

We weren't exclusive at the time and I think Dravin was enjoying your company way too much. I saw how you were eyeing his badonkadonk. ;) I allowed you your time with him before I swooped in and stole him! :D

How about a poem to recite at the reception?

Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle,

The cow jumped over the moon,

The little Dravin laughed to see such fun

And the dish ran away with the spoon.

Of course, Beefche would be the dish (a fine porterhouse steak, I'm guessing), and Dravin would be the kitchen utensil....

Or here is one by Robert Louis Stephenson that Dravin can recite:

The Cow - by Robert Louis Stephenson

The friendly cow all red and white,

I love with all my heart:

She gives me cream with all her might,

To eat with apple-tart.

She wanders lowing here and there,

And yet she cannot stray,

All in the pleasant open air,

The pleasant light of day;

And blown by all the winds that pass

And wet with all the showers,

She walks among the meadow grass

And eats the meadow flowers.

Of course, you could always purchase an entire CD by the Mermen entitled "Songs of the Cows"

online by brad paisley

fyi before someone thinks i'm being insulting, that's always the first song that pops into my head when i know someone met online. lol

That song is hilarious, particularly the music video of it. Another option is Waiting on a Woman, a harbinger of things to come. ;)