!Excited!

JudoMinja

I'm just getting all this built up excitement and I have to get it out somewhere- telling family and coworkers can only go so far before they get annoyed.

I just got a summer internship working for my state wildlife department and I will be finished with my Bachelors in Fish and Wildlife this August!

I'm already working on applying all over the place to see what kind of work I can get, and I am going to continue my studies and work on getting my masters. This is so exciting for me!

I'm just getting all this built up excitement and I have to get it out somewhere- telling family and coworkers can only go so far before they get annoyed.

I just got a summer internship working for my state wildlife department and I will be finished with my Bachelors in Fish and Wildlife this August!

I'm already working on applying all over the place to see what kind of work I can get, and I am going to continue my studies and work on getting my masters. This is so exciting for me!

nice :D

I can't think of anyone who deserves it more, and I'm so happy to hear you're going for your master's.

Elph

I have always toyed around with getting a degree in that field...

Well, the job market is competitive and the pay isn't as high as you could get with other degrees, but I personally think it is well worth it. I wouldn't be going for a masters if I didn't think so. ;) Besides, I'm not concerned about making tons of money. I just want to be doing something I love and have the ability to also spend quality time with my family.