My mission call.

SeanButler

I have been called to serve as a missionary in the Nevada Las Vegas West Mission. I report to the Missionary Training Center (MTC) on Wednesday, September 28, 2011.

Congratulations! You'll be a great missionary!

I have been called to serve as a missionary in the Nevada Las Vegas West Mission. I report to the Missionary Training Center (MTC) on Wednesday, September 28, 2011.

Oh wow. You still have 4 months to continue with your preparation. That is incredible. When my mission call arrived back in 2007 I only had barely a month left before I would enter the Manila MTC.

Congratulations!

Guest tbaird22

NO WAY :D thats where i live! but ill be up at school before you get here. You have a crazy long time to prepare thats awesome! I think the people here have become much more receptive because of the economy, but thats just my observation.

I'm going to show all those sinners that there is a better way!

Yep. Our humility makes us better than everybody else! :)

Enjoy your mission! You'll learn tolerance, patience, brotherly kindness... and that's with just your companions!

My wife read me a portion in a book called" everlasting life". A story in the book said: (this is not exact but pretty close). A young lady was going on her mission. For her farewell on sunday she asked her older sister to give a talk in sacrament meeting. Her sister(who was going to give the talk) before the meeting started, was sitting on the stand and looked back in the back of the chapel and there was a group of people standing in temple clothing. She recocognized them as deceased family members. Her deceased father came up to her and told her that he loved her, and that the talk that she was going to give was a good one. The older sister did not tell her sister about the visitors right away. Later in her mission her older sister told her. The sister missionary told her sister, that she prayed for each one of her deceased relatives to attend her farewell that sunday. What a wonderfull blessing. Good luck, and you will be surprised how many mormons are in vegas. The prophet is calling, and i am glad that their are valiant young men as yourself who are answering. God speed.

Edited by grantstine